Introduction

Let me get this straight, this is not a love story, and this is not going to be a sappy book about friendship and what not.  This is about a group of four friends, Jaycee, Isabella, Gabrielle, and Mathew. And yes, I know what you are all thinking.....that's not how you spell the name Mathew! Well suck it up. In this book it's gonna be spelled that way.

  Jaycee is a tall girl at age fourteen. She has white skin, a narrow face, dirty blond long wavy hair, blueish greenish eyes and freckles under her eyes and on her nose. She loves her three best friends, especially her boyfriend Mathew. She trusts all of her friends and hopes they trust her back. She's smart, funny and good looking.(at least according to Mathew)

   Mathew is a short boy at age thirteen. He has olive skin, dark brown straight hair with a comb over, and brown eyes. He has an older brother named RJ that picks on him for having a girlfriend, but  he honestly doesn't care. He has known his friends sense preschool, and knows them pretty well. He likes all of his friends, some more than others .*cough Jaycee cough*

Gabrielle is a tall girl also(but shorter than Jaycee) at age fourteen. She has white skin, raven black straight hair(usually wears it in a ponytail),  and dark brown eyes. She's a little.....crazy(also according to Mathew). She has known Mathew and Isabella sense preschool, and Jaycee sense kindergarten. She trusts every single one of them and never wants to let them down.She can be racist to certain people, (Mathew) but it is all in good fun. 

Isabella is a short girl (about a inch shorter than Mathew) at age thirteen. She has dark brown curly hair with streaks of golden(usually wears it down), white skin, and dark brown, amber like eyes. She wants to spend every minute with her friends at school, and wants to make good grades in all of her classes. She doesn't like reading, but loves to have fun with her friends. She wants to have all of her friends trust her. 

They all have one huge thing in common(and no, it's not THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!), they don't know what their future holds.

I dedicate this book to Survivors_Fan for helping me with my grammar mistakes,my humorus ideas, and my wonderful cover!