School!!!

The gift was imprinting on the four friends. They couldn't sleep during the night because they had to control there powers before they could use them. It would be Friday soon, a day that they had to go to school. 

Isabella whispered down the school hallway, "Jaycee, I'm worried."

"Me too. Don't worry, it will be okay," Jaycee replied. "I hope." As the two friends went into separate classes, Isabella needed some water.

"May I get some water Mr. Landon," Isabella asked her science teacher.

"Of course," he replied. Isabella went out of the classroom and walked toward the water fountain.

I'm so thirsty, I could drink an ocean, Isabella thought. All of a sudden the water fountain burst, causing water to spill all over the school floor. The water did not stop flowing causing the floor to flood. "No no no," Isabella screamed. "This can't be happening!" Isabella ran back into the classroom telling Mr. Landon what happened.

"That's crazy!" Mr. Landon said while walking outside to see for himself. The water was still flowing and was up to Mr. Landon's knees. Mr. Landon hit the fire alarm causing everybody to evacuate the building. The water was still coming out of the fountain with no sign of stopping. By the time everyone got outside, the whole school was flooded.

 "What did you do," Jaycee asked as her class lined up on the hill next to Isabella.

"I don't know! All I did was go up to the water fountain," Isabella replied.

"Water. Remember."

"I know. At least we have no school tomorrow. Jaycee I'm really worried. It could have been a lot worse. Someone could have died." Jaycee looked at Isabella with a worried face.

"I know. That's what worries me," Jaycee replied.  School was ended early that day, with no school days for the next three weeks.