Thorn

"Kyo's rider," Isabella whispered to herself. 

"Yeah. My job is to make sure that you and other humans, well get eliminated. My job is to kill everyone who enters."

"But why? Why didn't Kyo kill you?"

"I have my reasons. Kyo wanted me alive in case other humans entered. He didn't trust humans very much. He trusted me because I earned his trust. He didn't want humans taking over."

"And because my friends and I came here, your job is to kill us, without even knowing us? What's your name anyway?"

"My name is Thorn, and yes. It looks like I'm going to be down to three humans sooner than I thought." Thorn leaped towards Isabella will a knife in her hand striking her in the knee. A huge gash of blood was pouring out of her leg, onto the rough grass. Isabella collapsed to the ground, screaming in pain unable to stand. "You pathetic girl! Who is going to save you now? No one knows that I am here with you, for if your friends come to save you, I will kill them," Thron said as Isabella struggled to get up.

"How could you! You're a monster! You're full of hate," Isabella grunted in pain staring into Thorn's eyes of hatred.

 Thorn rose up into the sky, her eyes glowing green. The sky became dark and storm clouds began to form. Green vines covered in thorns, shot out of Thorn's hands wrapping around Isabella's legs, arms and waist pinning her to the ground, unable to move. "Tsk tsk, Isabella. How will your stupid water powers defeat me?" The thorns on the rose vines dug into Isabella's pale skin, including her wound, drawing, even more blood out of her body. The vines wrapped around Isabella's body tighter, and tighter, and tighter making it difficult to breathe.

"Please don't do this," Isabella said with shortness of breath. The thorns dug even deeper in her wound, causing her to scream in pain. "Blu, Blu, Blu," Isabella whispered as the world around her became pitch black.