Chapter Three: The Unforgettable Place

Owww my head, Isabella thought as she woke up.

Jaycee questioned, "Are okay?" 

Isabella replied while looking at herself, "Do I look okay?" Jaycee took Isabella's hand and lifted her up off the ground. "Where are we?"

"I don't know." Isabella looked around her. They were standing behind a curtain of vines that went all they way to the ground. She looked up only seeing a dirt ground above her. 

"How do we get out of here?"

"I don't think we can," Mathew spoke up.

Gabrielle added with tears in her eyes, "We might be here forever."

Isabella stated, "Wait a minute. Don't you think it's a little strange that we found dragon eggs, got marks on our hands, and vanished?"

Jaycee replied, "Yes! All of it is strange! Isn't it kinda obvious?"  Isabella slowly walked over to the curtain of swirling vines and pulled them back to see the outside world. There were rolling hills of green wavy grass divided into four sections. One of the sections was a blue ocean filled with swimming dragons of all kinds. The second section was filled with melting lava and boiling volcanoes with dragons breathing fire. The third section had snow and ice everywhere with white dragons flying through blizzards. The last section was dark with storm clouds hovering above it. Dragons were changing colors and shooting lightning through their very veins.

Jaycee, Mathew, and Gabrielle walked over next to Isabella to get a good look at the world in front of them still holding their eggs. Once the four friends stepped on the grass in front of them their eggs hatched. Isabella's dragon was a female with scales of blue. It had webbed claws and wings. Her eyes were blue as well. Jaycee's dragon was also a female that was white and had silver eyes. It too had wings. Mathew's dragon was a male that was fiery red and its eyes glowed of fire with wings of sharp scales. Gabrielle's dragon was also a male and was dark purple with hints of black. Its eyes were also black and its mouth was filled with lightning. 

Mathew stated while looking at Jaycee, "Well that explains everything."

Isabella replied, "We still need to get out of here."

"What about our dragons?"

"They can stay here. We can all come back to this place. I mean, after all, we found the dragons."

Gabrielle questioned while looking at her friends, "What do you think our marks are for?"

Jaycee exclaimed, "Maybe to get out of here!" Isabella walked over to the vines, pulled them back, and looked at the dirt ground above her. She put her hand up to the dirt. Her mark started to glow illuminating her whole body. Just seconds later, she was gone. Jaycee, Gabrielle, and Mathew did the same and met Isabella back in the woods. Mathew took out his phone and looked at the time. 

Mathew exclaimed, "It's twelve o'clock. That's the same time when we disappeared. But everything around us was still happening while we were gone, right?"

Isabella replied, "When we are gone the time in the world stops but for everyone else, it's like a normal day. They don't know that time stopped. Only we do. I mean, I think thats what happens." The four friends walked out of the woods back to their normal lives wondering what their future will hold, but one thing was running through all of their heads: My life will never be the same. Everything will change. Everything.