Prologue

"Come on Jaycee is that all you got?" Isabella exclaimed happily while playing basketball with her friends. Her long curly brown hair fell down her shoulders and bounced with excitment.

"What do you think?" Jaycee retorted, laughing. Her wavy dirty blond hair in a pony tail whipped past her friends, teasing them. 

Dribbling the ball towards the hoop, she could feel the bumps and indentions in the leather basket ball, having a feel for what the basket ball wants to do as if it had a mind of its own. Leaping from the pavment, in her navy converses, her adidas pants, and elephant covered shirt, Jaycee possisioned her arms...and took a shot. 

"Ohhhhh," Gabrielle cheered, as the basket ball went through the net. Jumping with excitment her raven black hair followed her. Wearing adidas pants, black Nikes, and an electric blue Nike t-shirt, she looked like a true athlete.

"This is so not fair," Mathew grunted, as he walked over to the rest of the group. His black hair was drinched with sweat, hanging over his dark brown eyes and olive skin as he wore grey sweat pants, and an orange Nike t-shirt.

"What did you expect? Your playing with Isabella. She's like an inch shorter than you! I'm playing with Jaycee, she's 5'7, and I'm 5'3!," Gabrielle remarked, jogging over to Mathew.

"Dude chill out. It's just a game," Isabella added.

"Just a game! I'm going against my girlfriend, and we both play basketball! Just a game they say. Just like how you can play connect the dots on Gabrielle's face!" Jaycee and Isabella both started laughing hysterically as they usually do when Gabrielle and Mathew go back and forth teasing each other.

"I do not take insults from Tacos. Secondly, if I wanted to kill myself I would jump off your ego down to your IQ level, then take a trip to Equator to tell your mom goodbye," Gabrielle teased.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Jaycee shouted, while Mathew gave her a playful cold stare.

"I hate you," Mathew said while smiling.

"I love you," Jaycee replied.

"I hate your people," Gabrielle retorted, looking at Mathew.

"What about Alex? Your boyfriend,"  Isabella joked to Gabrielle, smiling. 

"I'm gonna kill you."

"Go right ahead." Everyone started laughing at that point and couldn't stop, their sides hurting, and their eyes watering. "Do you guys remember when we meet? I can't remember," Isabella inquired. 

"I don't know. I have ADHD," Gabrielle said while looking crazy, as she usually did. "Besides that was a long time ago."

"I remember," Jaycee smiled. "It was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away called kindergarden."

"Ummm hi," Isabella said sheepishly as she approched an unfamilar girl.

"Hi! My name is Jaycee," the unfamilar girl replied.

"I'm Isabella. May I play with the squishy blocks?"

"What?"

"You know squishy blocks. The foamy blocks your playing with. You know, squishy blocks. Daddy used to buy me those. That's were I got the name from. He always called them squishy blocks. May I play with you?"

"Sure," Jaycee replied gestering for Isabella to sit down next to her.

"Okay guys come on over," Isabella yelled as she turned around. A little boy and girl came over to Isabella smiling.  "These are my friends, I've known them since last year in preschool."

"Oh, um hi," Jaycee said. 

"Hi! My name is Gabrielle. G-A-B-R-I-E-L-L-E! I just want you to know that ahead of time, and oh yeah I'm kinda crazy. I thought you should know that scince we are obvioussly now going to be friends FOREVER!" 

"Oh, okay! I am um...cool with that," Jaycee replied gigling. Mathew, still didn't introduce himself for about a minute. He had a good reason, he was in shock...he just kept staring at Jaycee. 

"Uh Mathew are you okay,"  Gabrielle questioned. No responce. "Earth to Mathew! HELLO!"

"What?! Oh, um yeah. I'm okay," Mathew replied. "Oh, my name is Mathew." 

"Hello Mathew," Jaycee replied. Mathew's cheaks started turning rose pink.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get building," Isabella exclaimed.

"I'm glad I asked you to play with us." Isabella said thoughtfully, as Jaycee finished the story.

"Me too," Jaycee laughed. The four friends went back to the game, determined to win.