Part 8

Two Years Ago

Gupta House       

Garima(Khushi’s Mother): Khushi bitiya please try to understand the situation. Payal loves Akash and you know Raizada family wishes to see their their elder son marriage first. His sister Anjali has called me, she said that her family liked you for their elder son “ Arnav”

Khushi: But I don’t to get married so soon Amma. I want to do something in my carier first and I didn’t even knew Akash Ji’s brother than how can I marry him suddenly?

Garima: Khushi can’t you do this much for your sister? She Loves Akash and Raizada family wants Akash brother first till than Payal and Akash can’t get married either.
Khushi: so they can search another girl for him, why only me?

Madhumati(Khushi’s Buaji): Look at this girl Shashi, We did so much for this girl and how she is paying the favour. We gave shelter to this orphan girl, because of us she is living like princess otherwise she would have been in streets but look at her when today she can do something for this house and their daughter, she is denying.

Shashi(who was silent till now): Look Khushi I know you want to join business and marriage was not in your list now but one day you will have to get married so why not now when it can help Payal also. Shashi said to Khushi who was already crying hearing the hurtful words of Madhumati.

Madhumati: Enough  Khushi ! you have time till tomorrow if you really love payal as your sister, we will wait for your yes.
Garima: Jiji is right Khushi, if you really respect us and love Payal say yes for marriage. Atleast you can do this much for us.Jiji is right if not for us you would have been living on streets or any orphanage. Today you’re living in this big mansion and highly educated just because of us, spilling the venom Garima and Madhumati left from there.

Shashi:I wish for an positive answer by tomorrow, leaving khushi in tears he also left from there.

Khushi looked at the retreating figure of Shashi, her namesake father but she have always respected him for giving her shelter in the tender age when she left alone after the death of her parents and ran away from there to her room.

Closing the door behind her she cried freely inside her room on her fate. Thank god Payal was out to meet Akash, sheis only one in this house who really love and understands her, doesn’t fakes love like others. She always knew nobody loves her in this house, she is just unwanted responsibility for them except payal but today their words broke her heart completely. If they would have requested little more with Love she would have agreed for Payal but they wants her to Payback in this way for the shelter they have provided her for years, this really hurted her today.

Introducing Gupta’s

Shashi Gupta: Businessman by Profession.
Married to Garima Gupta, Father of Payal Gupta and Khushi Gupta who was the daughter of his Business partner come friend and he adopted her after the demise of her parents.

Garima Gupta: Loves to socialize, gossiping and partying with her rich friends. Married to Shashi Gupta, Mother of Payal and Khushi. Loves Payal where fakes her Love to Khushi but in reality just thinks her as burden.

Madhumati Gupta: Sister of Shashi Gupta,Didn’t got married because of her high and arrogant attitude. A selfish lady. Hates Khushi.

Khushi Gupta now Raizada: Adopted by Gupta’s after her parents death. Shashi Gupta was her Father’s business partner and friend. Respect everyone and loves them but inside she also know they don’t love her except her Sister Payal.

Payal Gupta now Raizada: Real daughter of Gupta family. Pampered by everyone in house, she is sweet and caring from nature and Loves Khushi dearly.

To be continued……………………………….

Sorry I know there was no Arshi in this chapter but it is important to get the insight of Khushi’s life.

Precap: Khushi’s and Anjali POV