Part 24

Proofread by ShaniceKazmi

Arnav ate silently as Anjali served him food like always when he returned late from office.

Arnav: I am leaving for Mumbai tomorrow, Anjali nodded.

Arnav: I wouldn't come back home, I'll leave straightaway from office, Anjali nodded again without speaking a word.

Anjali: Don't forget to take your medicines and Take care, Arnav heard Anjali speaking when he was moving to his room but when he turned back she was already walking away.

Arnav sighed, after that day Anjali and his relationship has been strained, it doesn't mean she doesn't love him or doesn't take care of him. She does! But she is hurt angry, more angry with herself that she wasn't able to help Khushi.

-------------------------

Next Day

Arnav looked at the picture of Khushi as tears rolled down his cheeks, he missed her! He was nothing but a fool, a fool who thought that his decision will bring happiness in their life, especially hers. But now he knew how wrong he was and how so effortlessly he has destroyed everything. 

Arnav: I wish I could undo whatever happened in past Khushi but unfortunately I can't but I need a chance to rectify my mistakes and give you everything you deserve. 

Arnav felt a hand on his shoulder and turned back to see Anjali there with tears in her eyes. 

Arnav: Di.... He cried before hugging her.

Arnav: Di! Would I ever meet her again and ask for forgiveness?

Anjali: I don't know but I really wish that to happen.

------------------------

Mumbai

Lavanya and Khushi walked into the office and was greeted warmly by their staff.

Lavanya: Khushi this deal will be proved very good for our company's goodwill.

Khushi: I hope for same.

" I need a coffee" 

Both looked at the men who have just entered in cabin and Khushi shakes her head.

Khushi: Abhay! Grow up, you're late again.

Abhay: You can give me those lectures later! I need a coffee first.

Lavanya: You didn't have your breakfast, did you?

Abhay: No! When I woke up I realised I am late again, so I rushed here in hurry.

Khushi: Ask someone to send breakfast for him, I am going to check if everything is set for today's meet.