Last Part 35(B)

After few days

Everything was going fine now, true to his words Arnav has showered Khushi and Aashi with lots of love.

Aashi is now the princess of Raizada family, their day starts with her tantrums and ends with her demands. She is pampered by all  but she never fails to call her Nanu and La masi daily.

Payal is now heavily pregnant and can give good news anytime. Her mood swings is another thing which keeps family busy, especially Akash on his toes. But Akash as well family loves to pamper her.

-----------

Khushi entered in room that night to see Arnav lost in his thoughts with laptop opened in his lap.

Khushi: "Poor Akash!  Payal's mood swings aren't even letting him sleep." She said laughing to get his attention unknowingly making him more restless.

Arnav: I am Sorry Khushi!

Khushi: Sorry for what?

Arnav looked at her "When you needed me at the time you were carrying Aashi, I wasn't there. I wasn't there to take care of you, to complete your demands when you were going through mood swings. Infact I myself missed those moments....." He said sadly at the end.

Though Khushi felt sad but she composed herself and sat beside him, hugging him from side.

Khushi: Yea I missed you that time, when I had my mood swings, I missed you when baby first kicked inside me, I missed you when Aashi was born, missed you when she took her first step, missed you when she first said mumma,  and missed you so much when she asked about her papa. But Arnav ji, it's not only your mistake, I am also at mistake. I didn't inform you about my pregnancy or when Aashi was born. I can't change what has happened in past but please don't blame only yourself.

Arnav: Yea! You're right.

Khushi: Good!  Now stop thinking so much and I'll show you all the videos made by la from the time I was pregnant to Aashi growing up.

Arnav (happily): Really?

Khushi: Yes!

---------------

Next morning

Arnav  was getting ready for the office,  and Khushi came with his coffee in room. At the same time her phone rang, she received the call with a smile which soon turned into shock.

Khushi (screamed): What?

Arnav (concerned): Khushi!  Khushi what happened?

Khushi looked at him wide eyed before taking him in bone crushing hug and screaming.

Khushi: La is getting married.

"OMG Arnav ji Lavanya is getting married."

Arnav smiled hugging her back, happy for the lady who supported his wife and daughter when he wasn't near them. Everything is setting back, and this time for the good. Everyone is trying to give Love a chance leaving their fears back.

The End.

Epilogue?