Part 26(B)

Khushi was surprised to know about Aashi and Arnav's meeting from Lavanya. She can't deny the happiness she felt knowing about the father and daughter bonding, oh how she wished that situation has been different.

Caressing Aashi's head as she slept, Khushi thought about her decision again. 

Should she tell about Aashi to Arnav?

But what difference will it make?

He never wanted a child, in fact, their marriage was also just a compromise for him. 

--------------------

Arnav caressed the picture of Khushi laying on his bed remembering their past. He can't believe he can be so stupid. 

He had the most beautiful and understanding partner to live with and he let her go with his own stupidity. 

He wants nothing more than to go and engulf Khushi in his arms. Telling her how much he needs her in his life, telling her how badly sorry he feels for his stupid actions and just need one chance to prove what does she mean to him.

--------------------------

It was a usual day and Khushi was busy in working with Arnav and Abhay when Abhay has to excuse himself for an important call. Arnav finally took it as a chance and initiated the talk with Khushi.

Arnav: Why you suddenly disappeared Khushi? He closed his eyes on his stupidity instantly, this question never meant to ask like that. Though he seriously wanted to know why she never went to Gupta House and never tried to contact with anyone, not even Payal.

Arnav: I mean I dropped you at GH, but you weren't there. When I went there to meet you, I was shocked when I got to know that you never went there, I tried to search for you almost everywhere I thought you can go, but ...... He left sentence in the middle for her to understand as he tried to clarify himself to a startled Khushi.

Khushi(composing herself):  Something has happened that even after I went inside GH, I had to take my steps back but why do you want to know? And why were you searching for me? 

Arnav(shocked): Khushi?

Arnav: I know whatever I had done was wrong but you know my intentions were never wrong. I came there next day to meet you, to tell you how sorry I am for my stupidity but I was shocked to not find you there. Di was so heartbroken to know about this, she still doesn't talk to me the way she used to. 

Khushi can easily feel the pain in his voice and she was herself shocked to know that he came back next day but alas, maybe something else was written on their fate.

Khushi: I went to the temple after leaving from GH, I was thinking what to do? And from where should I start my life again when I suddenly received a call from Lavanya. She was in Delhi for some official work, she wanted to surprise me, therefore, she didn't tell me earlier, I was so relieved to know this.

Khushi: I went to her house, she was surprised to see me with my luggage and being the understanding friend, looking at me she instantly understood that something is wrong. After some initial talks and the dinner she forced me to have with her, she managed to know everything from me.