Epilogue

After three months

Raizada family is in Mumbai to attend the Reception of Lavanya's wedding. Yesterday Lavanya and Abhay got married in court in the presence of their families and Arnav and Khushi.

Khushi has told Arnav all about Lavanya and Abhay,  how Abhay had feelings for Lavanya,  how he supported them. Though he used to tease Lavanya a lot but it was only because he wanted her to fight and smile rather than thinking about whatever happened in past and shield herself from those feelings.

Khushi told him how she have asked Lavanya to give her life a chance also before leaving with him. She was so happy that Lavanya took her advice seriously and now moving on.

-----------------

Raizada's were also eager to meet Lavanya and her father after knowing how they have supported Khushi and loved Khushi and Aashi. Aashi was super happy to meet her Lavanya Masi and Nanu again.

She was busy in dancing on the beats of dhol and Arnav was all the time beside her. Khushi was with Lavanya helping her to get ready for the function and Abhay was already on stage waiting for his bride to join him .

Khushi walked down the stairs with Lavanya and all eyes turned to look at the bride but Arnav, his eyes was only staring at his Khushi dressed in Royal blue and black colored Lehanga hugging her curves perfectly.

Khushi felt the strong gaze on her and she looked around the hall searching for the owner of eyes and when their eyes met, she had to look down looking at the intensity he was starting at her with. She left Lavanya on stage and joined Arnav and Aashi.

Arnav held her waist standing beside her and Aashi was clinging to him from other side. Arnav thanked his stars for giving him a second chance, he is standing here smiling and with his family is only because of Khushi.

Gupta's have asked their forgiveness from Khushi and family,  Khushi has forgiven them because they were genuinely sorry, other reason she didn't want Payal to stay away from her family. Payal is now proud mother of a baby girl and therefore she didn't want to keep parents away from their daughter and granddaughter. Anjali's son and Aashi all the time keep hovering over the baby girl, taking care of her and family is more than happy looking at the Love between these siblings.

-----------------------

Party was still going on and Khushi was running around taking care of everything when suddenly she felt everything around her getting blur. She stumbled which was noticed by Arnav and he was beside her instantly before she fell unconscious in his arms.

Arnav and family was outside the room for doctor to come out and tell that everything is all right and Aashi was already on the verge of crying but her Nanu was consoling her, diverting her mind.

Doctor came out and Arnav started questioning her to know about Khushi.

Doctor: Relax Mr. Raizada  she is fine. She fainted because of lack of rest.

Arnav: I told her but she was adamant to do everything on her own.

Doctor: It's ok she is awake now and calling you.