Chapter 3 what the hell

"Ummm Adam. I think we are in... no that's not possible, WHAT IS GOING ON."

"What's not possible?"

"I'm pretty fricken sure we are in the vampire diaries. But how???"

"Well anything is possible, since we just came through a portal!!"

"Uh okay if I remember correctly if we head down this road and take a couple lefts we should get to the mystic grill."

"I don't know what that is but mmmk."

We walked for awhile and I was right the mystic grill is right where I said it was!! We walked in and I saw Elena Bonnie and Caroline sitting at one of the booths.
As soon as we walked in they all stared at Adam with no expression on their faces.

"Adam why are they staring at you? " I whispered.

"I have no idea."

We walked up to them.
"Um hi girls. We just got here and we're wondering where the closest hotel was?" I asked

"Bonnie do you have any clue? I don't pay attention to where anything is." Said Caroline clueless.

Bonnie closed her eyes for a second and opened them really fast like she like she had a vision??

"Two blocks from here, take a left then a right and you should find one."

"Okay thanks!"

"Bye Bonnie, Elena and Caroline."

"Wait!" Yelled Caroline, "how did you know our names?? We didn't tell you them except for Bonnie's."

"Oh uh I must be phsycic??" I said with worried looking eyes.

Adam and I ran out of the bar right into damon.

"Watch where you are going." he said in a snarky voice. Then he looked up and he seemed fascinated with me.

"Uh sorry I didn't mean to sound rude." He said

We walked away.

"What the hell was that??" Adam said

"All those people we have talked to are characters from my favourite tv show the vampire diaries, whatever is going on here is strange and we need to find out what's going on and how to get out of here."