Chapter 8 adam

"Hello" I whimper terrified of the response.
"Hi rose" I see a dark figure walking towards me
"Who are you? What do you want?"
"I told you not to leave me then you did."
"A a Adam?" I say
"Yes yes it's me"
" oh thank god you found me, help me get out."
"I was the one who brought you here rose. "
"Wh what why?"
"Because I needed you to get back here, and now I don't need you anymore."
"What do you mean??"
"Well remember when I asked you to go for a walk on the beach and we got lost and found that cabin. Well yeah, I planned that whole thing. I'm a vampire and I got sent to your world because I'm not a good one. I needed you to get through the portal and I knew you loved the show so I brought you here."

"Wait a minute . What. The . Fuck. That's so messed up you are so messed up."

"I know I am and well I need to get rid of you since you know now." He said

My heart was racing I don't know what to do. I didn't know if Damon was on his way. Or if he even knew where I was.
I needed to think and fast. I looked around and saw a piece of broken wood on the ground, I knew what I had to do.
"Can you please just do what you need to do then?"
He untied me and I kicked him and ran grabbed the piece of wood and stabbed him in the shoulder. He crouched over and fell on the ground. I started running looking for a exit And I heard him yell "you can run rose but I will find you"
I kept looking and I found a door, I quickly opened it and Damon was standing there. I jumped onto him and hugged him and said "Damon thank god you are here. It it's adam he was the one who took me i don't know what I do he said he needs to get rid of me. I stabbed him in the shoulder with wood."

"Slow down rose" Damon tried walking into the house but of course a human owned it so he couldn't.
"Get in the car rose, we know who it is now. Let's go tell Stefan"