Chapter 34

Past Pain Reawakings 

**Ethan**

(3 weeks later)

“E, whats your hurry today?” “I’m sorry I got a date with Amber and I am running late.” “You and Aber again.” I stop in y tracks and turn towards Curtis. “what does that mean?” “What happen to Journee?” “I was never with her and she left. I am just spending time with a lady who is very nice. I am not trying to marry her unless God says so. I thought you said you didn’t want me with Journee anyways because od what she does for a living?” “Journee is a sweet person and has a big heart but I don’t know her like you do. Tell me E, what is the best part of Journee, but you can’t say her she is pretty or basic comments.” I thought about what Curtis asked and all memories of Journee flash through my mind. “Her brokenness.” 

“That is not what I was expecting.” “Journee is broken and feels like she is empty but there is nothing more wonderful than seeing her smile even though its broken. She is strong and smart and one day when all of this changes it will be due to her being broken from so long. There is so much beauty in her brokenness.”

“I get what you are saying. Take off and get ready for your date. I’ll catch you later man.” “See you later.” After leaving work I went home to get a shower and got ready to head to Amber’s house for dinner. 

**Journee**

I am now in the last place I wanted to be Flordia. I am about to go back on stage for the fourth tie tonight. Each time I have been out it has been this man hauntinh me. His eyes upon me. They are so scary yet all to familiar.

I got called to the stage when the song Pornstar came on and I felt his eyes upon me and then the next few. I collected my money and went off.

“Chocolate Goddess there is a request for you to do a private dance.” I roll my eyes and said where do I need to go. “The last room on the left.” “Let me change clothes and freshing up and I will be there.” 

When I walked into the room I was meet with his eyes. “My my little Journee you sure have grown up.” Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. “I’m leaving” “I already paid and he guarantee to me that you would you dance. Now dance slut.” The song I just danced to Pornstar came on again. I danced and this song couldn’t end quick enough. “Are you still tight like you use to be?” He said soon as the song ended. I quickly left out the room. I went to find the manager.

“Hey is it ok if I leave early. I’m not feeling to good.” “Yeah sure are you going to be here tomorrow?” “Yes, sir I plan to.” “You did good. See you tomorrow.” I walked out and went to change my clothes. 

I walked out to my rental car when I hear his voice call my name. “Just leave e alone.” I say trying to find the keys. When he came up to me putting his hands on my ass. “You sure have grown up little Journee.” The sick feeling and hurt rushed over me and the pain cae fro deep within me in the form of tears.

“Baby girl, my sweet baby. Whats wrong.” He says as he wipes my tears. I push him off and attempt to run back in the club but he caught me by my hair and pulled me. “Where do you think your going?” “I Have to get back.” “Your going to come with me and it will be just like it was before.” I pushed him hard as I could but he quickly got me and threw me in back of his car.

“Shhhhh princess, I’m going to make you feel so good. Just like I use to.” I screamed out NOOOOOOOOOO. ‘til I felt two hard slaps across my face. He grabbed my face roughly, “Listen to me you slut bitch. You are going to do what you did before and this time your ass isn’t going anywhere.” Fear took over me.

He got his neck tie and put it in my mouth and tied it behind my head while I kept trying to fight him off. I felt his hand go down to my pussy and ram three fingers deep in me. I screamed and cried out but my cries were muffled by his neck tie being in my mouth. 

“My sweet baby you look like you did when you were a kid and we had fun. Do you remember when I use to make you feel good?” “He pulled my pants down then quickly started undoing his pants. He leaned down to me and started kissing me all over my face and on my neck. “Do you still taste sweet. You are still tight. Like you was when you were a little girl. I have missed you along with some others. We are going to have some fun again now.

He got on top of me. I screamed and with all my strength kicked him in the balls. I rushed to open the door. I climbed out the door on my back until I was fully out the car and that’s when I took off to my car. He got out the car looking at me holding his dick. I grabbed my keys and stuff off the ground and jumped in my car and crunk up and rushed out of the parking lot. 

I went to my hotel room and got all my things. I went checked out the hotel and headed for thr airport. Thankful they had a flight leaving in 30 minutes and had a seat available for me. When I boarded the plane, I texted Ethan told him I was coming and what time. He texed me back and said he would be there. I turned my phone off and silently cried.

When I got off the plane I went to get my bags and I saw Ethan siting waiting for me. I pulled my hair over my face so he wouldn’t be able to see the bruise he left on my face. “Journee” Ethan said my name and jumped out of my skin. “Hey, you ok. It’s me Ethan.” “I’m fine.” I say barley above a whisper.

On the drive to my place I was so curled up looking out the window. When I heard Ethan.

“Journee, whats wrong. Talk to me?” I just looked at him as a tear slide down my face. Ethan reached his hand towards me and I jumped again. “Ok. It’s fine.” He went back driving. When we got to my place I started looking all around thinking he may have followed me here. A few moments later Ethan came and picked me up and carried me in the house. I was non-motile at this point.

Ethan must have notice because he ran e a bath took my clothes off then put me in the tuband gave me a bath. His eyes never roamed my body. When he moved my hair, and was finally able to see the bruises. I looked in his eyes and I begin to cry. Ethan got me out tub dried me off and put on my night clothes.

When Ethan was about to leave, I reached out and grabbed him with tears in my eyes. “Can you please stay with me. Please?” Ethan looked at me and smiled and climbed in bed with me and held me while I cried myself to sleep.

Comment:

Vote: