How to help with anxiety and eating disorders

I was going to binge watch fairy tail but I'm going to do this instead. After this more quotes and info on eating disorders. I already did how to get help for depression and self harm, and now I'm doing eating disorders and anxiety. So after this I need to do how to get help for suicide.
How to overcome anxiety:
See or encourage them to see therapist or psychiatrist or psychologist (If u or someone else has it)
If your doctor gives you medication, try it. It might not work at first. Give it a chance. Do not change the dosage or go off it without talking to whoever prescribed it. Sometimes it might not work or the side effects are too much and that's ok. You will be recommended to go off it slowly, but don't be discouraged. You can try other medication. (With a prescription of course)
Avoid alcohol, reduce caffeine intake, do physical activity, eat more healthy
Take deep breaths.
Challenge an anxious thought
Take a break
Read
Accept your anxiety
Try grounding tips (you can look it up)
Listen to music
Do hobbies
Use a squishy toy or stress ball
How to get help for eating disorders:
My health teacher stated that the first step of overcoming one is to admit you have a problem. So no matter how stubborn the person is they have to admit that it's not healthy.

Do things that boost your self esteem. Don't diet or skip meals. Identify the triggers and don't visit websites that encourage it. See a counselor. Find a support group. Go to therapy.
(Site: http://www.psychguides.com/guides/how-to-find-help-treating-an-eating-disorder/)