Suicide is not weak

Suicide is not a cowards escape. People who commit suicide were overwhelmed with guilt, self hatred, sadness, pain, loneliness ect.
      While suicide is never the right answer, you have to remember that humans have different limitations. esteem and had overwhelming emotionals because they both had different strengths. No one chooses to have the factors that might cause one to commit suicide, such as: bullying/cyberbullying, depression, anxiety, mental illnesses, war, bipolar, schizophrenia, personality disorders, sexual or physical abuse, eating disorders, unemployment, financial problems, relationship problems, and social isolation.
    People who are suicidal need help. Not judgement. And you can't pull the "others have it worse" argument because it doesn't help, it makes them feel guilty.  And by that logic, all the people who "have it worse" have it worse than each other. Like, say that you say that others have it worse because people have cancer. Oh yeah, but what about homeless people? And you can't say homeless people struggle, because what about war vets? And people have it worse than war vets. What about orphans?

See where this is going? You can't compare struggling and pain. Everyone's pain matters.