Chapter 30: Epilouge

Lilyanne's POV

12 years later....

"Wake up! Mommy! Daddy!" A little voice yelled and giggled while jumping on us.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked a couple of times to find our daughter Elise jumping on us.

"What Elise?" Erin asked.

"Santa came! Up! go! It's present time!" She smiled.

Within a second two more of our children ran in out of breath, Danielle and Kyle.

Since we had Charleston and Clarissa, we had three more children.

Charleston and Clarissa were now 17.

Danielle was our second girl, now 12.

Kyle was our second boy, now 7.

Elise our third girl, now 4.

"We told you little rascal not to wake them up!" Danielle told Elise.

Elise slipped on my leg and crashed onto the floor.

We all shot up expecting a cry but she got up flipping her black hair out of her face, " Well I wanted to tell mommy and daddy that santa came!" She said pouting.

Erin and I glanced at each other smiling, little did they know our secrets.

"Hey go wake up Charleston and Clarissa, we will meet you downstairs" I told them.

"Clarissa is already awake she's been in the bathroom" Kyle said, "but I'm gonna go beat Charleston up!"

They all took off down the hallway except for Danielle. She shook her head rolling her bright blue eyes, "I would of been perfectly fine being the third and last child.."

She flipped around and I watched her dark brown ponytail wack her in the face.

"Oh well!" I called to her.

"Merry Christmas Darling" Erin said while leaning over and kissing me on the cheek.

"Merry Christmas" I replied back while getting out of bed.

"Remember when we got to sleep in on Christmas?" He called over to me while also getting out of bed.

"The good old days" I laughed.

I walked into my closet slipping on a small yellow dress. I pulled on some white socks and tied my hair back into a pony tail.

As I entered the room Erin had changed into a plain white t-shirt and some jeans.

"Let's go to the rest of the family" I smiled.

We walked downstairs hand in hand. A bunch of talking was coming from the room with all the presents.

I turned the corner and saw Conor and Annabeth trying to calm down their 3 kids and my kids.

They had two boys and one girl. Rylan was 16, Astrid was 10, and their 6 year old little princess Aspen.

"My kids sit down now!" I yelled.

I watched all their faces turn to me and drop to the floor.

Charleston was sitting on the floor with Kyle tickling him and Clarissa was cuddled up on the couch with red puffy eyes, something was wrong.