10 } The Bad Boy's Taking Me Out On A Date

Cover by @Aisling_Page

"Ew," a jumper is thrown out, "ew," in a hugger tone, another jumper is thrown out, "ew-"

"FOR FUCK SAKES DO YOU NOT SEE ALL I OWN IS JUMPERS?" I was losing it, Tricia had gone through my whole wardrobe and made my entire room messier that it had been previously and to top it up she had the courage to say ew to everything.

     Even that jumper she claims she likes.

"You need more things in your wardrobe! I'm sorry I can't handle this another minute, I will be back." She literally walked out the room and left the house,

"Did she just have a mental breakdown or something?" Jonah asked as we heard her car driving away.

"I think she did,"

"Well, your date's not coming for another hour,"

"I need that time." Gosh, I was so stressed, I was finally going out on a date. I had never been asked out on one and definitely never thought I'd be asked out by Damon Lloyds.

I felt somewhat refreshed that I was going out with him, whenever I had seen Tyson everyone sorta disappeared and I never properly appreciated the many hot guys we had and that hot best friend who's kind of a goof and likes me back.

I was finally starting to see other people and not only the infamous Tyson Anders, "I really want tonight to go well."

"Awe you like him," he teased, I blushed slightly,

"I wouldn't be going on the date if I didn't,"

"Well I like him too, trust me Lia, it's all going to be fine!" Nodding, I jumped up confident and got to my makeup table and started beating my face.

     I wasn't actually beating it, it just means to put like make your face go from ew to woii using makeup.

I was done in around twenty minutes and turned to Jonah, "oo, you look pertty ." I smiled looked back to see the good makeup I'd done. Why it's good to be a good at art guys. Tricia burst into the room with a vast amount of hangers attached to clothing,

"HURRY UP YOU ONLY HAVE 20 MINUTES!"

*Francois Dubois*
Clears throat, I'm going to try and impersonate that narrator from spongebob. Even though I'm a much better one. Are you ready?

Twentie minets leta

I was finally ready and we were all happy, I could help but look at myself in the mirror and say, "damn I look good."

"You actually do. I'm surprised." I turned to Jonah as he cracked a smile, "what? It's true!" I rolled my eyes and looked out of my window, at that very moment a car pulled over.

"Guys I think he's here! Hide me!" They all raised their eyebrow, my hands flapped to my sides, "I'm gonna make such a fool out of myself tonight."

"Yeah you probably will," Jonah spoke, not cool. "But that will make him only love you more, the person you are is what's the best thing about you. Embrace it honey," he winked. I rushed to them and looked out the window as Damon got out and beaned back on the car before going on his phone.

My phone buzzed at the very same time, Tricia picked it up and smiled, "your date had arrived." I took a deep breath before responding and walked down the stairs, my mum walked over before kissing my forehead,

"Your beautiful, not too late." She lightly pushed me to the door as I opened it slightly and peeked out. I closed it and rested my back against the door,

"I'm so scared. IM NOT BEAUTIFUL ANYMORE!" I turned around from mothers disappointed tut and opened the door,

"Cmon babygirl, I have a lot planned today." His voice sent confidence in me, I opened the door and made my way towards him. I looked up at my room window and saw Tricia and Jonah making sexy movement. I shook my head and made a hand gesture for them to stop before looking at Damon for the first time.

      And boy did he look good.

I finally reached him as his hand slid to my lower back, "you look better than me," I nervously laughed.

"You look amazing," his eyes bored into mine, I couldn't help but just let that Cheshire Cat smile come out.

"Stawp it," I blushed and lightly whacked his shoulder, "so, I see you got rid of the bike."

"Of course, of you don't like it, we don't ride it," he winked and opened the door. "Have a lot of plans for us tonight baby,"

    He called me baby. I don't know whether to cringe or blush and look like a tomato.

Thankfully, I did neither and just smiled, "what are we doing exactly?" I asked as I got in she shut the door and walked over to the driver seat before getting in.

"Like I said, a lot,"

~

Within the span of three hours, Damon had taken me to a beach to have a romantic walk, we climbed a tree, then we went to the cinema and watched a movie that he claims I had been raving about, snuck into a concert which was so cool, but when we saw security coming towards us we rushed out and raced some random people.

           Now we're swinging.

"Today was the best day ever," I told him as I swung, we both intensely looked at each other and smiled.

"Race to see who gets higher," we both quickly pushed off from the floor and started swinging to see who got highest. At we both swung at the same time as a really high height we burst into laughs. "I dare you to jump,"

He raised his eyebrow as if questioning me whether I thought he really wouldn't do it. But of course he would. From the highest peak, he jumped off and landed only to lose his step and fall onto his butt. "Your turn now," I gathered the courage and I knew this could very well turn really bad in the matter of seconds.

I jumped of and landed perfectly.

Wow. I know. "Look at you! Full of accomplishments today," I laughed and walked over to him and sat on the floor next to him. We both lay down and looked at the dark start night. It was cliche but all the ways perfect at the same time.

"I can't believe I won today,"

"I can," I looked over at him and smiled towards him. He looked down and in that moment everything was perfect. He propped himself on his arm as his face hovered above mine, "I'm gonna kiss you now babygirl," his eyes flickered from my lips back up to my eyes before he smiled and leaned down.

His lips were soft against mine, sweet. I was currently having my first kiss and I was currently exploding inside. My hand slithered round to the back of his neck as I pushed him further down, his hand held on my waist and then...

           Flash.

Our kids broke and we both looked towards where the light came from and guess who it was guys.

       It was Rob-freaking-Porter.