20 } The Bad Boy's Cabin

Whoever made this cover, please make yourself known so I can tag you for your amazing work.

We had wiped out tears away and I felt better. After the long conversation that took place after that, both Damon and I knew this was for the better. We knew that if we were to stay together, what he did would never be forgotten and he would be unhappy with the thought that I liked someone else.

That said, I don't even know if i do like someone else.

We walked out of the small forest and in to the clearing were everyone stood as they stopped murmuring and looked at us. "What? Didn't anyone tell you staring is rude?" I joked,

"You two okay?"

Both Damon and I looked at each other before smiling, "we're fine," everyone else smiled but before we could even remotely start the plan a few people came out of no where and tackled down Hunter and Chase.

"Get the girl," what me? Oh no no no. I jumped as Damon gripped my wrist and led me to Tyson, "take her to the cabin," he hissed.

Tyson put his hand on my back and began running as I followed towards god knows where. "Where are we going?" I asked, "Tyson!" He carried on ignoring me, "well- are they okay?"

"Yes! Fuck sakes, they knew what we were doing all along!" He cursed as we ran to wherever he was taking me and we got on to a main road and hopped in a random car.

"What? I thought we were going to the cabin!"

Oh my god this is like that scene in Twilight!

"No we just said that to confuse them,"

"Well what about Jonah and Tricia," I panicked,

"Amelia not now! They'll be safe,"

"Why are they after me?"

"I DON'T KNOW," he sputtered.

"OKAY DON'T SCREAM AT ME DOUCHEFACE!" He something muttered under his breath before driving away, "why do they want you?" He wondered out loud after a while, I decided to stay silent and let him think while we went on the long drive.

I realised I had to text my mum, I quickly told her that I'm staying over at Tricia's before texting Tricia to ask her whether her and Jonah were okay. Thankfully she replied and they were all fine. Finally we pulled up to some sort of an abandoned cabin in the middle of nowhere, "we're here."

I got out of the car and waited for him before we both walked in to the cabin, he unlocked the door and put the light on before closing the door behind us. "Hm, it's nice," I commented before thinking about Damon once more. I hope he's okay.

"So what happened with you and Damon?" He asked, I looked back at him, thinking about it kinda broke me.

"Nothing, were just... not together anymore," I sighed, "I'm gonna hit the bed," I began to walk off but he spoke once more.

"Is it because of me?"

"What?" I turned around quickly,

"Did you break up with him because of me?"

"What? No! I didn't break up with him... he did something. We've agreed and we're okay so leave it." Deciding not to say anything he simply looked down at his feet, I walked back to find a bedroom and took off my shoes and socks then tied my hair up and got on top of the bed.

The door swung open as Tyson walked in. No don't do this to me. "Looks like we're sharing a bed Aluminium," he smiled. Fuck sakes. I hate my life,

He walked towards the bed but took his shirt of midway, put it back on.

Now.

Ignoring him, I turned to my side and played with the sheets, he got under the cover. No damn you I was about to get under the cover. That ever happened to you? Your about to do something and then someone else does it so then if you do it, it looks like you copying them?

Yeah, your girl just experienced that trauma.

"Are you pissed at me?" I heard him ask,

"... no,"

"So why aren't you talking to me?" I sighed and turned to face him, as I did so he turned to face me too.

"I am talking to you,"

"Are you sad cause of Damon?"

"Yeah, we were together for five months, I mean that's pretty long," he mumbled something under his breath. I looked at him, waiting for him to say something like I'm sorry, or, it'll get better, but instead he simply said. "Night aluminium," before he leant forward and kissed my forehead before turning around, facing his back toward me.

".. night Ty."

*Francois Dubois*

TYSON IS AMELIA'S TRUE LUVV, I ship these two hard man

Francois Dubois out bitches

QOTD - "Problems are not the problem. Coping with the problem, is the problem."