17 } The Bad Boy Says Goodnight Pt2

I was awake, but everything was black. I know my eyes were open, weren't they? They had to be,

       Oh my god I'm dead.

       Amelia Saunders is dead, start crying.

Or not, whatever suits.

My breath picked up, and I heard a loud beeping noise beside me, I blinked once more really hard and opened my eyes only to have the bright blinding light shine into my eyes. "Amelia! It's okay, it's okay..." a familiar voice spoke, my vision finally focused as I saw Tyson watching me. "It's okay," he breathed,

"Who are you?" I asked him, his face changed instantly,

"What?"

"I'm joking," I laughed, ah I'm even funny when I'm post-dying.

He brought my hand to his face and rested his chin on it. "Your crazy," he murmured, "you could of been seriously hurt,"

"And you could of died," he looked up as I weakly smiled at him, "your one of my best friends Tyson, I can't lose you." We both looked at each other intensely, deciding that it was a bit too much, I looked away. "Where's Damon?" I asked,

"Not here,"

"What, why?" I furrowed my eyebrows,

"He's gone to find Mason, the dude ran away as soon as he shot you."

"He should really be here though," I commented. It was true, I'm in hospital, can't the other guys find Mason and my boyfriend stay with me? But I guess I'm just being dramatic. "Mm, yeah," Tyson spoke, "the doctors said that because the gun only grazed your leg-"

"Wait, wasn't he meant to kill me?" I asked, why was I grazed?

"Yeah Mason's shit as shooting," no shit, "anyway, because of that we can go tonight."

"Is my mum here?"

"Yeah we called her, your story is that you got lost and there was a gun fight. Luckily you just got grazed and someone helped you and you called me straight away."

"Wouldn't of I called Damon?" I questioned,

"No, because you love me more," he smirked, I do

   Wait what? No I don't.

FUCK.

I just awkwardly laughed and looked around, "I wanna go home now." I asked to borrow his phone and dialled mother dearest, "mum?"

"Honey! I'm on my way! Don't move!"

"I'm not going anywhere," I rushed,

"Ugh, are you okay? I'm gonna be there in five, hold on." She cut the phone, I could hear her sobs but she never ever let me see her cry.

        My momma is one tough cookie.

Ever since Dad died, she always put me first and therefore didn't let me see those negative emotions even though she knew I would always be there for her. She means so much to me, more than words can form.

"Well she's coming," I sighed, I sat up feeling tired as ever. Hm being shot isn't that bad.

"Okay, well one of us will check on you tonight or something," I nodded.

"Get Damon to come, please," I smiled. He's my boyfriend. I want him to see me.

~

"Okay, goodnight sweetie," Mum kissed me on my forehead before closing the door behind her. God I was so ready for sleep, dreams and unconsciousness.

      It was gonna be freaking great. 

I heard mum get into bed and close her door and just as I was about to close my eyes and just.. die for around seven hours.

    I was interrupted.

There was a knock on my window, groaning, I knew who it was so I got up and opened the curtain and saw Damon. I opened the window and walked into bed as he jumped in and closed the window before getting into the bed too. He hugged me closely, "you okay?"

"What? Yeah," I snuggled closer to him and wrapped my arm around him, "just tired... you'll stay yeah?" I asked looking up at him, he looked down as his eyes bored into mine. I couldn't help but sniff slightly at the odd smell he had on him, but I couldn't quite click what it was. "You smell different,"

He huffed, "you get shot and you can still be a bitch, your full of surprises." I laughed with him slightly,

"Did you find him? Mason,"

"No, we will don't worry," he kissed my forehead and pushed me closer towards him, readying his head on my pillow. "We're gonna protect you,"

"But wait, I'm not like dead right? Because I'm sure this is meant to be way worse than it is,"

"What? Amelia Saunders dead? You've got to be kidding me baby girl!" We both laughed before he kissed my lips one more time and then fell asleep, "goodnight."

A/N
Ugh I didn't know how to carry on this chapter but your gonna get like more than two updates this weekend. I friggin promise.

... and they gon' be good.