12 } I'm Avoiding The Bad Boys

Cover by @Aisling_Page

"Hello luv'." One of the guys on the opposite team, smirked, blood from his cheekbone. It was obvious he was British, like me.

I ignored him and looked at Damon, he looked at a loss for words, yeah you better find some words cause you have some explaining to do!

        Then I looked at Hunter who had a gun in his hands. They all literally just stared at me, I didn't know what do to!

        So I ran. My best skill these days as we know.

I ran through the narrow alleyway, down to the mall and up the escalator. By the time I reached the escalator I was exhausted, the unfitness is real.

I looked back as the escalator moved up, I couldn't see them, but I had a bad feeling. "Aluminium listen-" my head snapped to my right as I saw Tyson on the escalator next to me, going up too. where the fuck did you even come from?!!

I screamed and ran up but he was running right next to me, "stop chasing me," I told him as he ran right beside me.

"You need to hear us out!" I ignored what he said,

"Baaah,"

Yeah, I said baah, problem?

I ran up the escalator and straight into the cinema and gave the man my ticket before running in the cinema no.7. I looked back and saw Tyson getting stopped by the man, he looked at me one last time before running round the corner.

I ran up and finally saw Tricia and Jonah before sitting next to Jonah, "where were you?" They asked, I was literally wheezing, the person behind me told me to shush.

"You shush!" I turned around, I just went through something so traumatising and your telling me to shush?!

        Inconsiderate random human being.

"We need to get out of here, now!"

"Why?"

"The Bad boys are bad!"

"The Bad boys are bad?!" Tricia and Jonah whispered sarcastically,

"Don't laugh, I mean as in gun bad,"

"As in..." Jonah motioned his hand in gun positions, "pew, pew?" He suggested, I nodded,

"They're looking for me." I panted, grabbing Jonah's slushie and drinking most of it.

"Babygirl," I jumped once more as Damon sat beside me,

"Your not allowed to babygirl me!" I panicked before grabbing Jonah who grabbed Tricia as we walked past him and out. We all started running out and towards the bus, I saw Chase and Hunter skidding to a stop as the bus finally drove away. "My house, I'll explain everything,"

~

"Traumatising," Jonah commented as I finished what happened, if was eight now and I was so ready not to go to school.

"Don't leave me," I cried, no way in hell was I going to face them, I didn't want to know what rubbish was happening in their lives. Let alone be involved.

They ended up leaving, of course.

The Next Morning

It was 6:30 in the morning, and I was currently in a strong predicament. The choices I had were to either carry on sleeping and have to go to school. Or, carry on with the plan and not go to school then sleep the rest of the day.

Yeah second choice.

I had seen this trick on YouTube somewhere and well it was worth a try. I - after so much strength - got out of bed and ran downstairs as quietly as I could and put on the kettle.

It started bubbling and finally it was ready. I took the hot water out and gulped the scorching hot water before resting the mug on my forehead. It was five minutes now until both our alarms would go off, finally I decided that I was hot enough then ran back up and pretended to sleep.

Just in time she walked into my room, "wake up now," she cooed. Ugh I'm sorry but I'm going to have to lie to you my dear mother. I dramatically, slowly blinked my eyes opened, appearing as tired, putting on my I have a flu voice I spoke.

"Mommy, I don't feel very well," I wrapped the covers around my body even more, she rested the back of her hand on my forehead.

"Mm, well you are heating up, let me get the thermometer," she walked out, I grabbed the hot water bottle and put it on my neck too before putting it under the bed. She walked back in with the thermometer and out in my mouth. "Wow, okay that's quite high baby," she touched my forehead once more before kissing it, "alright you can stay in until your temperature drops a bit."

The guilt is real right now.

She closed the door and I happily fell back asleep, Tricia and Jonah knew about my plan so they knew that if I wasn't at school it had worked.

*Francois Dubois*
For owers leta

I could hear the murmurs in my room, but I guessed it was the dream I was currently having. "Maybe she really is ill," I heard someone mutter, I turned around and hummed in annoyance hoping the speaking would stop.

"Maybe I should just wait for her to wake up," a too familiar voice spoke.

Ugh, this isn't a dream.

"No..." I moaned, I knew what was happening. Maybe I could carry on and pretend to be asleep.

"Is she up?" I turned around on my stomach and stuffed my face between the two pillows, I then realised that I had some really short shorts and a simple vest top.

"Oo, my girl has some booty too," he told me that I only had boob, not boot. Make up your mind! Then part of me hoped that they would go away and leave me and Damon.

In my bedroom

Alone.

I accidentally moaned at the thought, "is she having a sex dream?"

Enough is enough.

"Can you friggin get out!" I asked, they all jumped back as I looked back then, I then flopped back onto the bed and continued to snore.

"I don't know if she's awake or that was just sleep talking,"

"UGHH."