Lucian

Kara walked down the steps and said good morning to the guys, then continue into the kitchen.  Nico put his finger to his lips, making sure that the boy remembers, what he told him, not in front of others.  Kara cooks some food, then she headed to work.  They recently moved to this town, with the intention to buy a home, but all the working didn't give them any time to look.  So after six months, the hotel was their home.  She likes to work in a quiet place, so she always headed to the library where she did all her telemarketing.    "So little man, I have some work to do,  Nico will be here, if you need anything," she said as she gave him a kiss on the head and Kiss Nico, then out the door she went.  

Nico waited to hear the car leave.  The moment it appears that the car was gone.  He quickly went back to questioning the boy.   Lucian, I don't mean to be all in your business, but if you want me to help you, I must know who you are and where you came from. You understand me, right?" asked Nico as he sat across from him on the chair.  "I do not mind you asking me anything.  I am happy that I don't have to clean after you.  You have been good to me." said Lucian with a smile.   "Where is your home?" Nico asked a little fighting to hear the answer.  "Would you treat me any different if I tell you sir?" he said  "No, I won't treat you any different." he responds, but his thought was "Please I hope he's not an alien."  He keeps those thoughts to himself.  

"Well, I would have to tell you if I want you to help me.  I didn't tell that other man, he was not nice to me at all.  May I tell you where my home is located?  The name of my world is secret.  If you don't say its name, no one will hear, then no one will know.  This brings peace to our world, no pirates nor thieves can invade us if they don't know what they're looking for.  So, may I show you where to take me, without telling you my island's name" the boy explained  "Fine, how will we get to your island?" asked Nico no he was beginning to believe that the boy was pulling his leg.  Did Lucian begin to close the shades and turning off the lights?  Nico sat there a little worried, but not letting it show.

Then as he watches Lucian, he hands began to glow, as an electric eel grows in the ocean.  He waves his hands around, the lights began to create a globe and a map of the Atlantic Ocean.  "Now, you see this body of water?   These three points form the Bermuda Triangle.  This is the entrance to my world.   Now, it must be a full moon when we go there.  The reflection of the moon off the ocean creates a swirl in the ocean, that's my entrance." explained Lucian as he demonstrated everything he explained, in the air with different lights.  Amazing and beautiful to watch.   Nico was speechless.  "So, can you take me there?' he asked with a smile.  "What?  Wait?  You tell me that you live here?" Nico asked as he pointed at the map made of lights.  "Yes sir." replied the young boy  

"That's the Bermuda Triangle, a place where boats and planes, shit everything disappears with no trace and that's where you want me to take you?" asked Nico with a little chicken in his voice.  "Understand that we are not responsible for what happens.  As you see we have our own natural light.  The object that crash hears, is not my people's doing.  Your people have evil ways that interfere with your well-being.  

Those who do survive, are taken to my world.  There they are made comfortable and cared for until they grow old and perish, also not my doing.  So, are you taking me, or not? asked Lucian again with a smile.  "Well?" Nico phase for a minute.  Then Lucian walked up to him, "Let me share my light." he said as he touches Nico's hand.  Nico felt a tingle that flashes through his body and out of his finger, the map of lights appear again.  

"Oh, shit, this is star wars shit!  How am I doing this?" Nico asked amazed.  "It'll wear off in two minutes.  I gave you a light gift of light, that's how we shake hands in my world.  So, what are you planning to do?  Are you going to help me?" again the young boy asked  "Lucian, I don't know what to say to you.  That is very dangerous, and we'll need a very large boat, maybe a ship.  In order to obtain this, we must have money.  I just can't take someone's boat and sail away.  Everything in our world is not free, we even pay for our water.  Image water, something the heaven gave us as a gift to survive." explained  Nico with a sad expression.  "Money?  So that's that green paper item that Lucus so much love?" he asked

"Yes, that green paper, it's what buys everything we need." said Nico  "So, why did Lucas wanted me, to look for gold?" asked the young boy   Then Nico remembered what he found.  He quickly took it out of his pocket.  "Lucian, look!  Does this belong to you?" he asked as he showed him the gold medallion that he found.  "Oh, yes sir that is mine.  Where did you find it?' he asked as he grabbed it and placed it around his neck.  "I found you Lucas found you." replied Nico  "I glad you did, my mother was going to be very angry if I left this behind.  Thank you." said Lucian as he was shiny the medallion.  "So, like I was saying, can you use this kind of mineral to buy a boat or ship that will get us there safely?" Lucian once again asked with a smile of course  

"Can you really get that type of minerals?" he asked  "Yes, sir.  I've seen a couple of sunken ships in the middle of this ocean.  Where they're a ship there is always gold. Let's go to the beach." said Lucian as he began to put his shoes on.  With a snap of his fingers, the map made of lights disappeared.  As they got ready to leave, Nico noticed a shadow moved away from the front window.  He quickly ran outside to see who was out there.  Then he stopped his neighbor Frank running down the road to his house.  "Shit, I wonder how much did this big mouth see and hear.  Shit, I give him an hour to settle.  Then I'll pick him up, I guess I won't be the only man on that ship." he said as he waited for Lucian to exit the house.   They got into the car and headed to the beach.

Frank walked into his house frantically.  "Shit my neighbor is an alien.  Shit what to do? Shit, he did see me!  Holy shit my neighbors is an alien.  Oh, I said that already, just I did, wait, " he said out loud as he went to the stove and turned one of the burners on.  Then he stuck a finger in, he screamed so loud, that he covered his mouth with his other hand.  "Shit, it's not a dream!  What to do?  I know Nico will soon be knocking on my door.  Wait I'll act normal like I didn't see anything.  Yes, I'll do that, that has to work, or wait how about if my neighbor is an evil alien? Shit, I have to go to the bathroom to take a bath, cause I do believe I pee my pants.  He said as he quickly went to shower.