Chapter 27- Guilty

Closing my eyes I switch of my car engine and look at Sylivia's house. Memories that now I regreted that I done is now pissing me off I know that Debura is jealous when it comes to her. but tonight this is not about her birthday this about ending what's going on between us.

I told her that I wanted this over a long time ago I just dont understand how could she just compelled me by looking straight into my eyes and beg for me to stay and then there it is I forgot what I really wanted to happen, there's something about her that I can't resist something that made me forget about my fiance when she wrapped her hands around my neck.

Those nights is nothing but a mistake. All I want is Debura, All I think about is Debura when I'm with her but Sylvia's touch is different she made me do the things that I now Regreted.

"Fuck this." I mumble and get out from my car.

I swing my keys putting it in my pocket trying to dig my phone. As feel someone is watching me.

"The Prince of darkness is about to do the thing that he will regret tomorrow." A familiar voice made me turn around as I saw a tall figure of a masculine man whose standing from the shadow of the largest tree infront of this house.

"I know what I'm doing, and you shouldn't be here." He chuckles and step out from where he stood.

"I think you don't know what you were doing Prince Tastian, and I don't think that I shouldn't be here since that this is my former home and this is now the house of my sister. You came all the way here just to get your dick wet Tastian?" I took hold of his shirt and dragged him to the forest.

"Whatever we had-"

"Whatever you had is just a fling!" He spat and slapped my hand away from his shirt.

"If you kill me she'll never forgive you." I rose my brow and placed both of my hand on my waist, bastard has a point.

"Your secret is safe with me, do you actually think I didn't know what's going on between you and Sylvia?"

"I was about to get this over!"

"And she is about to start, if you ever go in there you will surely never going out!" I frown

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"What I was saying is...let's get out of here and talk about this in some other place! Not here in the damn woods!" He said dryly I nodded and pick up my car keys in my pocket.

"You got your own ride?" He rolled his eyes.
"Do I look I need it?" I sighed

"Come with me." God knows how much I wanted to punch him.

~

"I think we should go to Debura's house with her parents and call your dad too." He suggested but he seems nervouse were on our way now getting the hell out of this place.

"And why is that? tell me, how important is this?"

He look at the window taking his deep breath.

"This is as important as her." He mumbled and he didn't have to tell me whose that her because I already knew who he's refering with.

"This is about the both of you."

I open my mouth when I manage to Form a words and tell him to fuck his supense mood and go straight to the point. But the thing that stops me was the piercing pain in my chest making me stop the car it lasted for a minute

and then my phone ring sending me shiver down my spine.

~

I look at her peaceful face as her red cheeks was still fresh from her comstantly crying.Fabian phoned me a couple of minutes ago hearing her cry for fear broke my heart. I can bare every weight of this world except for this, except for staring at my mate with so much fear and sadness.

"Tastian-"

"I know."

Fabian who was sitting on her side still wearing his pj tighten his fist into his hand.

"We need to talk." I look at Jaquise and nodded my head.

"Jaquise have some important things to discuss to us Fabian," he frown before looking back at his daughter.

"Miranda, don't leave her side." Miranda with her flappy eyes nodded without any words she kiss him on his cheeks before she patted my back and walk towards the chair sitting next to the bed.

~

"It's her who casted the spell to Debura. It's Sylvia." He said the revelation like it was the most normal thing he said to us.

"And you just told us now? When it's too late?" Fabian punch the mahogany desk on his office blood shot eyes were now ready to pounce on Jaquise anytime soon.

"Kompadre, calm down. We need the young man to tell us what he knows about this, and how did he knows this." Dad who sat next to the window calmly and playing with a pen.

"How can I calm down Fred if my daughter is-"

"She's not dead yet, she's just blind." He stops walking towards him and patted his shoulder.

"Of all the people here, I'am the only one who understand your pain she's my daughter as well."

Fabian smile and sit back to his chair and close his eyes,

"Speak Son." My father pointed Jaquise.

"I didnt know that she'll cross the lines, she's batshit crazy with Tastian obsession if you may call it that, I told her to stop,I told her that she's screwing up with the wrong person-"

"And yet she never stops!" I spat running my hand through my hair.

"And now she wanted to repeat the history of your parents Jaquise." My father smirk when he told him that before he continues.

"I understand what you were going through, and it doesn't mean that I will kill you for trying to cover your sister for the crimes that she keeps on doing since her innocence left her, but in exchange for acceptance that you were longing for... Jaquise, you need to spill her guts out."

"The only way to break that spell is to kill her. And that's the reason why I didn't know what to do, it's my sister's life but I didn't know how to
Make her stop.Her personality is real talent like she just speak of a fucking spell and everything will turn upside down. She really got the talent of our mother and she's using it for non sensual things. She's not like that before not until she met Tastian." He look at me with pleading look.

"No one told her to be tied up with me! I dont care if its your sister I'll kill her!"

He lean into his chair and press his finger into his eyelids he looks so exhausted and I can bet he's not feeding for a while now.

"Look, I know this is hard for you but we both know you have feeling with Debura as well and I'm sure as hell its the number one reason why you were helping us."

"Guilty, I felt guilty for letting her suffer. she's a good friend she helps me when I needed her the most." He mumble before standing up.

"I owe her everything I had."

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Anyone wanted to ship Jaquise? 😍😍😍

Thanks for reading my story cuties please make me smile for leaving a vote for me.

Loves&kisses