Chapter 42- His Name

Walking in the middle of the woods is like walking in to the valley of my own death the spot where we going to meet is on the middle of this woods the moon is shining brightly and I can clearly see my way, I knew I was in the right path. This is it,I will end this once and for all. As soon as Tastian found out that I tricked him, that I'm not there in his room he will surely going back in this woods and I don't want him to interrupt us... So I walk faster.

Wearing my Red hooded long dress and a boots I walk straight towards my location until the snapping sounds of the dry leaves made me stop on track.

Someone is following me...

Without turning my head I close my eyes and feel the wind around me there are atleast four of them.

"No need to hide!" I snapped feeling the annoyance.As I heard another sounds of foot steps walking towards me I saw four person standing infront of me wearing a black hooded dress one of them reveal himself with a smirk plastered on his lips. I frown and look at him studying his face since it's look so familiar.

"What do you want?" I can't believe that the old once are standing infront of me.

"Were not here for a fight my Queen." He mumble and walks five step infront of me. "I'm so sorry for following you, but we need to keep an eye on you since-"

"Since what?" I asked walking closely to him The old once are the once who mastered all the spells around the different elements of witcrafts we pay respect for them.

One of the young lady pull away her hood and reveals a younger like a teenager witch.

"Old once never gets old?" I mumble she chuckle covering her lips.

"Witches never gets old, we live like eternity as well, like us, they called us old once but were not that looking old witches with wrinkles around our face." She said politely bowing her head to show some respect. She doesn't look like that old mean witch but imstead she look so sweet and a smile is always painted on her pink lip a pale skin and super kept ponytale.

"Were here because we wanted to look after you, because of you were free to roam around in town people welcomed us and treat us like they missed our company, you gave us love from those people who used to hate us for a long time and we can't thank you enough for that......" she pause for a bit scanning my face."my name is Cleo, this is Morga" she pointed the man with tan skin the one that loves smirking who revealed his look. " and this is Mea." She pointed the I guess lady I waited for her to speak but she didn't so I frown. "She's a mute," I form a O on my lips but nodded. "And this is Molten."

Another one step forward folding his arms around his chest he didn't reveal what he look like but his voice held an irony.

"We already saw what will happen to this fight, like Sarah told you witches can see the past, present and future with special ability so I wonder how come you didn't choose to see it?" I sighed.

"I didn't, like I said this fight might be the death of me, I can feel it, but for those people that might suffer, I will do this just to save them, it doesn't matter what will be my luck in this battle but I wanted to save all of you by the hands of your own kind." He nodded. " it doesn't matter what the future said all that matters for me is to protect my people.... my mate's people." I said it like a whisper they frown and study my face for a while.

"We can help." Cleo offered.

"No, I want you to stay away from the battle, if anything happen to me you can help my mate to find his new... you witches can do that right?"

"You mean we witches can do that,you are one of us, you turned to be one of us and the only human that learned a witchcrafts that's only serves for the bloodline is you, the once that in the prophesy besides Do you think that it's easy for Tastian to just forget about you and find another one? Just like asking him to go on the club and whistle to each lady who wanted to be his mate? Do you think it's easy?"

"No,but all I've done is for him." They were silence for a bit. "And what's the prophesy said about me?"

"Were not allowed to say that to you until you will see it to yourself." Molten said to me slowly.

"I need to go," they all smirk but didn't say anything

"Ofcourse my My Queen" and with that they vow their heads and let me passed makes me wonder what that smirk all about? I walk for the next few minutes until I reached the heart of this woods.

"Where! Is! He!" That was Sylvias first words for me."

"Ohw ain't no way to say goodevening properly?" I smile while she gretted her teeth.

"Fuck you!!!" She said running towards me grabbing my neck my feet rose from the ground but I didn't even bother to remove the smile on my face. I reached her face and when I confirmed that I can reached her I scratch her face making me fall back to the ground. She winced but recover her face is now has a black lines like a vein all over it.

"Muskos meriyal!!!" I whisper into thin air and then she flew out away from me she scream in surprise.

"Fayla!!" She spat back and I feel a cut on my arms I wince and look at her just to see her smiling evilly on my. " next time I will go to your face bitch!" I didn't say a word but look up to the moon and it's almost reach the middle side of the woods if the moon gets into the center that was my cue I need the light from the moon.

"Harima kilsus amoya" As soon as I finished my spell she puked her guts all over the ground. A little bit more. The cuts  is continuesly crawling under my skin and I felt that it's getting deeper and deeper I watch her continuesly puke as my concentration caught up when the cut meet my legs making me fall back to where I was standing she chuckle and look at me with her unkept hair and ugly old witch look.

"I know what you were waiting Debura, I know what are you gonna do." She continuely laughing she is really a damn demon! " but you're just human, you are nothing agaisn't the real bloodline witch." When the moon hits the middle of this woods I stare intensely to her not blinking and she fought it, she did the same which making the air became thicker and stronger. The force of our awra was fighting around us as we both stood stepping towards one another. I didn't even bother to say anything this is gonna be the end of it, I simply pick up the voodoo doll on my pocket. And rose it like an offering to the moon.

"For the sake of my people I offer myself to serve the eternal darkness inchange of her death!" Her eyes got wider and shook her head I felt her awra gets weaker as she scream for agony a black thin smoke around her was continuesly roam just around her.

"No! You can't do this!!! You son of a bitch!!!!"

"For the Sake of my people I offer myself to serve the eternal darkness inchange of her death!" I repeated I need to say those words for three times and then all of this will be over tears kept falling from my eyes when I remember all the times I was with Tastian this is for you my king.

"I will fucking kill you!" She scream for the last time and this time the black smoke has reached half of her body.

"For the sake of my people I offer myself to serve the eternal darkness inchange of her death!" I heard her scream and watch her turn into ashes, my vission became darker and darker until I feel an aura around me this might be the feeling of life and death I felt my heart weaken for every beat as my legs felt numb and I fall lifelessly on the ground I see nothing, feel nothing, I smile and mumble his Name for the last time and accepted the open door towards my own death.

So what do you think about the those old onces? Do you think that they were planning something behind their smirk? And how do you think about the end of Sylvia? Will Debura can survive orrrr the old onces will follow her last will and find another mate for Tastian?
Find out for my next update!!!! And sorry for my super late update been busy over dramatic work and my cousin arrived here @ 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺 so I'm quiet busy on touring her but right now I promise to update my next chapter by tomorrow.

Thanks for reading cuties!

Loves&kisses ❤️💋