Chapter 33-Sarah

Hi there mates!!! Here's another chapter just for you, hope you guys enjoy my story and please make me smile by clicking that star botton below....and leave a coment to let me know what u think about this chapter....and ofcourse thanks for reading....

Loves&kisses💄💋

Debura's POV

I concentrated on the silence of the room closing my eyes I let the warm wind engulfed me as I heard the soft voice from Sarah whispering a words that I don't understand I frown when I felt the warm wind begin to travel under my skin.

"Give me your hand Princess." She mumble as I offer my right palms for her.

"This will hurt for a bit, I need your blood." I nodded. A bit past two I winced in pain when I feel she cut my palms and closedit to let my blood fall. She let of my hand and start the ritual once again. Suddenly I feel that my energy is leaving my body I feel a sudden tirediness every minute she that passed the ritual may last for an hour.

"You need to not fell asleep until the ritual is done, otherwise we will fail to bring back what's yours." She declared and maybe she saw me that I'am too close to give up and fell asleep.

she continues for as long as I remember and then when she stops my body instantly felt cold and exhausted.

"Do not open your eyes." She comanded and I do as I told. I felt her move closely to me until I feel her soft hand as she continues to apply a warm liquid on my eye lids.

"The ritual is almost done." She said with husky voice her accent has makes me think of my favorite character on Prince of Persia. She maybe mixed race or maybe her heritage cames from egypt or something?

I swallowed hard and let her apply those liquid in my eyelids until she's done.

"Now,you may sleep." those are the last words I heard she said before I fell limbly exhausted on the floor.

Tastian POV

I heard a faint sounds from the room a sounds like someone fell on the floor. And then a foot step And I waited until the door opened and Sarah stepped outside nodding at me.

"She needs rest, we shall wait tomorrow for the result." I exhaled deeply as if I was keeping my breath for an hour, as if I needed to breath.

I walk inside of the room and saw Debura on floor sleeping I studied her face staring at the awkward red liquid on her eyelids.  glancing on her hand I saw a cut on her palm no doubt that the blood in her eyes if from her palm. I carried her bridal style making sure I carried her gently. Her father spare a glance on her and smile pulling his wife into a side hug.

"She'll be alright." I heard him mumble before I walk her back into her room.

I didn't expect that Amos and Sarah will follow me but to my surprise the moment I put her down on her bed they were standing next to me.

"You may clean her up, and take the blood out on her lids. She's exhausted and I don't know if she'll be able to wake up or regain her strenght tomorrow." Sarah told me with a hint of low voice.

"Thank you,"

"Fabian want us to spend dinner with then tonight." Amos said shrugging his shoulder.

"Sure, you guys could have dinner with us.I'll get the maid to take care of her while were down stares." They nodded and left.

Walking towards the bathroom I pick up a facial towel and clean her up picking up her nightie gown and change her clothes.

"Dinner is ready seniorito." The spanish maid called out from outside of the room.

"Rose, could you look after her for a while-" the old lady snorted followed with a genuine smile and nodded her head.

"Ofcourse, after all I was the one whose taking care of her since she's a baby."

~
It's dinner time and how I miss my mate's presence in the table if only that she's here the table will surely not fell silent because of her continuesly talking about what happen kn our vacation. She'll tell to her mom about her gown and also about our wedding plans that we need to sort out for this month. But ofcourse she's not here so silence was now spreading into the whole room woth a hint of tenssion from my dearest father who never leave his eyes off from Sarah making the young lady looking s uncomfortable sitting next to Amos that I don't think he never notice how uncomfortable the lady next to him.

"by the way Sarah, I would like to thank you for helping my future daughter in law out of her misery even when it's just temporary." The sounds of my father's voice echoed on the big dining room. I look up to see Fabian and Miranda smiling to her.

"we really appreciated it, we never thought that a witch will help our daughter." Miranda reached for her hand she instantly places it to hers and to her surprise Miranda gave her a kiss on her knuckles a sign of appreciation of gratitude from all of us.

"Mistress you don't have to- "

"oh, please we really wanted to show you our gratitude. And call me Miranda." Miranda sat back on her chair leaning to Fabian as he kissed her on the side of her head.

"I believe that the witches will never offer a help without any exchange. Those are the old's and never changing rules from your kind." Politely as it's sounds my father never trusted any witches as far as I concern. He sigh looking at Amos for a beat past two before turning his gaze back to Sarah.

"I believed that in centuries witches and vampires couldn't be together, but once two souls of two people are meant to born under the blue moon they said the prophesy  will start by those two, Amos is born under the watchful eyes of blue moon,and yet I do believe that your parents is still looking for you my dear Sarah."