Chapter 30-Horny

"I'm sorry." Jaquise voice filled the whole silence on our living room. I offer my hand for him even I can't see him I know he's upset for what's happening. He gently placed his cold palm into mine.

"Tastian told me everything before he goes out today, look, it wasn't easy for me to be like this. It's not easy for everyone and I know it's even harder for you, she's still your sister and turning your back against her wasn't as easy as what everyone think."

I heard him sighed.

"I'm sorry what you' re getting into, Jaquise" I offer a smile for him and I hope he will back at me.

"I'm ready to fight against her, she's.... she's different she is not a type of sister that you will love as a family. She's full of hatred and all she wanted to do is get what she really wanted." I bit my lips as I felt his hand on my chin.

"dont do that," I rose my brows

"do what?" I questioned trying to keep the topic on good mood.

"biting your lips," I roll my eyes on him.

"Jaquise all I can say is Thank you for being there for me. this-" I pointed my eyes.

"this is not your fault, there's no one to blame but Sylvia, okay I don't want you feel guilty I want you to follow your heart, and do what you think is right. That's what I'm always telling you right?, do what you think is right?"

"yeah." I could only imagine him running his hand into his jet black hair and licking his lips that's what he always do everytime I said that to him.

"I'll do what is right, I always do." I felt his hand on my cheeks as I lean into his touch. Jaquise is my closest friend he was like a female version of Lily, well he used to be... after being trained as a good personal investigator of our family he turns out to be more serious, there are times I used to tell him that I wanted a brother just like him what he's doing everytime I told him that? He'll shrugged his shoulder and get a dramatic exit from where we are. Leaving me Thinking that he don't like to have a sister like me because I'm a pain in the ass.

"sometimes I miss the old you Jaquise, I miss your laugh during my childhood days and I miss that sweet little things you do to me everytime I'm upset." I mumble.

"I'm still sweet," he chuckle and take his hand off my face.

"I got something for you." He took my hand and I flinched he stop and maybe, maybe he look at me.

"I'm sorry." He whispers I nodded and smile.

"here" he put a small soft bun and carton I wouldn't know what it is but when the smell of burger and fries hits my nostril I laugh out loud and lean on my couch.

"that's why I smell something different!!!" I said
while laughing holding my burger and fries with me.

"you know what, it's supposed to be three burgers two for you and one for me, but your dog followed me on the way here. She looks at me like I was the bad guy because I don't know how to share so I gave her a burger!" I felt the couch lean in next to me.

"her name is Sassy, where is she now?"

"she's in your room, your mom sues her because she pees on the carpet."

"hmmm only Sassy could make mom stress out over house hold."

"seriously, you're not mad at me?" he asked and I heard a hit of hesitation on his voice.

"no, I know what you feel Jaquise, I'm not mad at you, besides I can't stand being mad at you for a second."

I bite my burger and placing the fries next to my seat.

"I hope you are my soulmate," did I heard him, right?

"what?"  frowning

"nothing, forget it." I know I heard him right!

"Jaquise we promise no secrets, right?"

"yeah, but I broke it a long time ago Debura." I close my eyes.

"I was inlove with you, a long time ago." My mouth fell open for a second.

"you can't," I feel his hand on mine.

"yeah, I know, cause you're getting married with your mate, right?" he chuckles ironically.

"I'm sorry-"

"it's not your fault, you're beautiful Debura it's impossible for a man like me to not fall inlove with you, and I envy him so much for having you, that night Sylvia offer me to let her do the love potion on Tastian so I can have you, but I didn't, I didn't agree because I can't take away that happiness you feel around him, I love you enough to let you go that easy because that's what makes you happy, my point is I'm not doing this because I'm guilty... I'm doing this for the woman I fell in love with..."

"The ritual will start a couple of hours and I hope the witch that Amos brought Had made a temporary solution for your condition."

I breath out, I feel like I was the one who hurt him all this years.

"thank you so much,"

"no thank you, I just wanted something." I frown

"what is-" his lips smashed into mine a hungry and demanding kiss that I thought only Tastian could give me. it lasted for a minutes and I didn't notice that I close my eyes and kissing him back until he pulled away.

"Thank you Debura Jane" and those words feels like a goodbye.

"Jaquise-"

"Sarah is waiting downstairs" Tastian's voice
snapped me on my thoughts and I knew he saw us I knew he knew what happened.

I feel his hand into mine and lead me to walk leaving Jaquise in the living room.

After almost ten minutes of silence he stop walking and pinned me on the wall.

"I saw that," he declared his nose is tracing my cheeks, then to my neck and lick it.

"you're mine, only mine." He kissed me while he's hand went through my legs pulling it up to his torso.

"tell me your mine." He demand between his kisses, that makes me wonder where the hell we are?

"Tastian- someone might see us-" he cut me by smashing his lips back into mine.

"tell me your mine and I'll stop." I smile keeping my hooded eyes straight.

"I'm yours, and only yours, okay?" he sighed like it's all he wanted to hear right now.

"good, now we will continue what we left off today morning." He whisper seductively.

"I thought Sarah is waiting on th-" he chuckles kissing me on my stomach he is now actually kneeling because his lips  reached my stomach.

"It's a lame excuse to get you the hell out of that couch and bring you back to your room." He playfully said pulling my clothes off.

"Sarah is with my father and your dad they have to asked some question about the ritual before we begin, so...." He playfully snapped my bra, Jesus how can I describe this man? How can he make me feel hot? I place my arms on his shoulders while we started to walk backwards until we reached the bed.

"you're so horny." He laughs a careless laugh.

"can you blame me? you look sexy with that dress no wonder that asshole couldn't hold himself"

"He has a name" I felt him shrugged.

"what you do to me Tastian?" I traced his bare chest, as I heard him purr kissing my chin until he reached the skin just above my chest.

"we still have an hour to feed this horny of yours."

And with that he do as what he told and made me forget all the worries that Jaquise left into my mind.