After Epilogue

"God the baby is coming!" I yell at Tastian while watching him tensely driving our car.

"Isn't that obvious?" He said focusing his eyes on the road.

"It hurts so much!" I took a hold of his hair and tighten my grip.

"Ouch!!!" He mumble shaking his head.

"Were near to the hospital okay, baby you can do this." I breath trying to blow a little air towards my belly. Before nodding my head, keeping hand on my belly I felt his right hand to it too.

As we pulled over infront of the hospital the nurses and doctor came to meet us on the entrance taking me to the emergency room. I glance at Tastian as he busy on his camera taking a whole record of my painful labour. I glared at him pinching his arms that resting to the side of my bed.

"Seriously?????" I yell before I give my first push.

"It's a precious moment of us welcoming our baby boy." He keep taking a video to me and as mush As I loved to grabe his collar I let another push when the doctor Advices me too.

"Oh!!!you are in so much trouble after this!" He just wink at me focusing on taking his video I saw how excited his eyes the moment it landed into mine. He's going to be an amazing father and he showed that to me right after we got back from our honeymoon the first thing he did was arranging the nursery room for our baby. And then we go out for baby shopping and even pay a pjs that matches to our baby's, he painted the room and decorated it with me plus he even ditch his work just to make sure I got all I need when I'm at home.

"Closely." The doctor smiled at me before signaling me to push once again.

I felt Tastian lips pressed agaisn't the side of my head as I lean after I felt the head of my baby came out from my womb.

"You did perfectly great babe." He mumble still keeping the camera stays to wait for our baby to pop in. A bit passed two I heard a cry of our baby a tear threatening to fall from my eyes as I glance to Tastian that Smiling with excitement the moment he sees our baby.

"God he's beautiful." I said holding Tastian's hand in to mine.

"He's perfect, our baby boy...my future King." He said kissing me on my lips. The cry kept going until the nurse took him for cleaning up.

"Go on check on him and bring his clothes." I said gesturing Tastian to follow the nurse.

"I'll be back in a sec. okay." He said after leaving me a kiss once again.

He walks towards following the nurse picking up the small bag and that's where the baby things that we shopped for him.

"Your family and friends are waiting for you my highness." The doctor gave me a pretty smile. As I nodded my head she walks toward my bed. "And it's my pleasure to be a part of the history, My Queen I hope the best for your family and to your handsome baby boy." I smile thanking her for being so gentle to me.

Tastian made his way back to me carrying our baby a smile is plastered on his face keeping his eye on our sleeping boy. He look up to me and sat next to my bed before he hand over our baby to me.

"Look, he looks like you when he's sleeping." I praise as he chuckle touching his cheeks.

"He got your nose." He said gently pressing his little nose.

"And he got your lips." I laugh yeah the baby share both of our physical appearance he was sleeping peacefuly and comfortably in his new  blue blanket, as I open it up I saw that he's wearing a simple white baby shirt paired with a white pj's with a blue sucks that I kneat during my pregnancy.

"Ohw this is so cute. Look at the socks it's fit him perfectly." He chuckles and nodded his head.

"Because you made it and mother's always knows best." He said keeping his beautiful green eyes to mine. As we are about to kiss the nurse clears her throat.

"I'm sorry your highness but the room is ready for you."

"Thank you." Tastian stood and gently help the nurses to pull my bed on the way to my private room. I could hear everyone is inside as he opens the door, all of them scream clearing the way to place my bed properly everyone went to both sides of my bed gesturing their fingers to keep quiet when they realize that the baby is sleeping.

"Oh my gosh he's so adorable!!" Lily said excitedly her husbond is standing next to her and nodded of agreement.

"He looks like Tastian." Dominic Lily's husbond praise.

"Yeah he is." I said laughing.

"He looks like me." Tastian's dad said as he seems like his itching to touch his grand child. My mom and dad is the same. But they were crying because of happiness seeing their grand child in my arms.

"Alright!!! You guys needs a family picture!!!" Lily said excitedly.

"Right!" Everyone cleared their ways as Lily possitioned infront of us.

~

I was holding our baby in my bare arms and Tastian wrapped his arms around us. Feeling his kisses on the side of my head.

"I love you so much baby. Thank you for giving me the best day ever." I look up to him just to see his beautiful eyes closely to tears. Theres nothing I could compare for the feeling when you see the man of your dreams have a tears of joy because you made him feel like the best man of the world. And theres no amount of words I could think to describe to let all the people know that I bring a new life in this world a half me and a half of Tastian. Smiling at him I kiss his lips and smell his scent.

"My pleasure to be a part of your happiness my king. I swear I will love you and this little baby in our arms right now....our little family." He grin pinching his perfectly nose.

"Are you kidding me? This family will have a bunch of kids it means this family will grow and grow so you have to get ready for the next round after you recover." He wink and I'm sure everyone heard that because They laugh and shook their head. He lean closely to me before he whispered. "Well, I guess you are the one in so much trouble after this."

Thanks, for reading cuties I hope you like the last chapter of MNM....

Be back at September.....

Loves&kisses❤️💋
Ashira Carson