Chapter 6

Megan's POV

I woke up groaning at the constant throbbing on my ribs....

Feeling hot. Like really warm, not that I don't enjoy the feeling I looked down to see arms around me.

"The fuck-"

*mumbling*

"Diego?!" I whisper shout turning my head around a bit.

I am not an owl!

"Moon?..." he sleepily said.

"Yes. Get off me."

"But I like spooning you Moon

"But I like spooning you Moon....your surprisingly warm..." his warm tingle behind my neck.

*knock knock knock*

"Go away!..." Diego shouts.

The door burst in and Rodriguez shot up and covers me with the bed sheets.

"Ahhh scarred!" A girls voice squeaked.

"Bella?! Get out!" Diego's alpha voice grunted. I could tell he was getting angry.

"If you guys were doing the dirty please don't stop because of me. Continue!!" She laughed hysterically while slapping the door.

"I don't know are we doing the dirty Moon." He smirked at me. His devil demeanor disappears like it never came out.

"No! We are not doing anything! Don't get any ideas!" I struggle to get out of his hold. But he only tightens.

"Look I really don't care but I want to take my sister-in-law shopping." Diego's sister ran towards my side of the bed and pulled my arm earning a deep groan from me.

"Bella! She's still healing!" Diego pulled me back to him engulfing me in his warmth and scent.

"Sorry!!!!" She instantly kneeled.

"No no no it's fine. Really please get up." I begged getting out of bed fighting Diego a bit.

"But we really should go shopping. You don't have clothes. But I'll lend you a pair for now." She smiled.

"Sure. Could I call some of my besties?" I asked carefully.

"Um....-"

"It fine Bella. Moon- um...Megan here and her friends knows about the mafia. Some are in the championship. Their cool."

Diego came to me and kissed my cheek briefly before leaving to the bathroom.

"Meg!!! Can I call you that? -your blushing!!!! Do you like my brother?! Omg!!! You're gonna be my new sister in law!!" Bella shouted and jumped up and down like a crazy person.