Chapter 25

Diego's POV

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

"HOW *punch* DARE *punch* YOU *punch* HURT-" But before I could throw another punch I was pulled away from the Doppeler.

"Diego! Calm down!" Ian shouted at me grabbing at my collar shaking me.

"Get off me." I push him away.

"Megan's going to the hospital. We have to go now." Ian told me but all I could think was how the Dopplers blood would feel on my hands.

"Let's go. NOW." He grabbed my hand pulling me away from the scene in front of me.

Black eyed, broken nose, bruised bloody lip and maybe a broken something.

"You need to focus right now. Your father is meeting us there and he wants a full detailed explanation. Get ready." Ian spoke gruffly and vaguely.

My blood was still boiling from seeing my precious moon getting hurt.

WHY WONT SHE JUST LISTEN TO ME! I TOLD HER THAT SHE'LL GET HER.

God that women drives me nuts!

"We're here. Out now."

Zooming out of my daydream, I rushed to the counter and asked where Megan's ward is.

"I'm sorry sir but she's still in surgery. Mrs Rodriguez is operating on her now. She should be out soon. But her staying ward is 279."

"Mom?!" I said yelling a bit.

"Oh are you Mrs Rodriguez's son?"

"Yes."

"Your father is waiting for you at the ward."

"Thank you."

Soon Ian me and some guards arrived at a long hall way and saw my dad pacing around with he's head down.

"Dad." My voice echoes through bouncing around.

He stopped and turned around. Seeing he's facing I cringed. As if just hearing my voice ticked off something inside him.

"I want a explanation now." He said calmly shocking everyone. But I can sense he's anger rolling out of his pores. My father was seething mad.

Explaining everything my father he threw a punch at wall making the guards and Ian finch.

Me... well... I'm used to it.

"Mateo Rodriguez what do you think your doing." My mother's usual soothing voice catches every ones attention.

"Your son here has made a mistake." He said glaring at me.

Rolling my eyes and narrowed he's eyes harder.

Sighing my mom walked over and reaches for dads right hand.

Inspecting it she slaps his face lightly earning a low growl.

"Stupid man. Do you know how much this building cost!" She seethes.

"Your worries for a building while my knuckles are bruised and bleeding. Your impossible love."

"Your the one who brought the blood and bruise on yourself now clean it and wrap it up." Mom dug around in her doctors coat and found a plastic sealed with gauzes.

Huffing dad gave me a glare and I returned one to him and turning to my mother.

"You young man need to control your anger. That women that you beat up nearly died!"

"Let her be." I said coldly.

"Diego!" Mom shouted.

"Do not say that. Your luckily one of my doctors could save her. Never think about someone's death. Karma will come." She said in the most serious voice, laced with authority.

"Megan will be fine she has broken her leg so she won't be walking for about a few months. Her head is another story. Since she hit the side of her head too heard she might....." mom hesitated for a while.

"What mom." My heart races, panicking about my moon.

"She might have some memory loss."

And just like that my world came crashing down on me. My keeps buckled and my hand started to shake.

"Diego get yourself together please. She might not lose anything. Do not think of the worst please." Mom sounded desperate. I am too...

I'm desperate of not losing my moon, my girlfriend, my future fiancée and most importantly the one who gets me...