Chapter 22

Megan's POV

"Lower! Crouch lower!!! Punch him Quickly!!! Dodge!!! Knee him!"

The sound of shouting from Ian and the crowed cheering some shouting curses.

Seeing my competitor spitting out blood with a broken nose whilst I only have a sore arm with all his punching and me blocking.

The guy is like a bear compared to me. I'm like a little pixie fighting a goblin...

Oh well. Time to show that this little pixie will crush that bitch.

5 hours ago~

"Megan you better keep your fist higher for blocking. I heard this guy earned his name by he's punches. Please don't get hurt OR LOSE TODAY. Please. I know you've not been played in a while but that doesn't mean you'll win."

"I know Ian. Damn hearing you talk is really annoying." I rolled my eyes and got out of the ring getting a drink of water.

"Meg!" Ian soured causing me to spit some of the water out.

"Chill will you! I'll train with you for another hour than ask Diego or Bella to help. After that you-" my finger did a 360 and pointed at him."-will send me a file of my competition. Ooo and some videos of he's fights." I suggested.

Nodding Ian walked over and put a hand on my head.

"How's mom?" He asked.

"Great. Apparently some doctor who has been taking care of here at the mafia Hospital is interested in mommy dearest." I laughed.

Ian joined and me we went back to practice.

Suddenly the door opened and Diego, Bella walked through. Bella was smiling like a kid in a candy shop while Diego as always has an emotionless face. But as he saw me staring at him, his face instantly lit up. My face blushes but I think my red face from working out hides it.

"Meg! What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be off by now? Your session is over." Bella came and hugged me.

"I'm fighting on someone tonight. Ian's toughening me up for the match. And complaining to me that I can't lose." I looked over at him and he simple shrugged looking back to his phone.

"No no no. No. I am not letting you fight. What if you get hurt. More importantly KILLED. Please don't." Diego begged. Bella's eyes widen at her brother watching him beg in front of me.

"What?! No Diego. I have to fight! I want to do this, you have to understand that this is what I like to do. Studies is not my thing. Yeah I might be good at it but I don't like it." I tried to reason with Diego. But from the look of his face... disappointed, annoyance and anger.

"We talked about this... I'm not going to let you go." He shook his head and went to the men's changing room.

"Ian!" I shouted my hand gesturing to the way Diego walked to.

"W-ummm well you don't really have a choice. This could be your last match. But I really don't want to let you go..." he looked down.

"It's my life! I get to make the decisions around here! Not Diego or you. But I want to keep fighting so that's what I will do." Jumping off the ring, taking my bag I stormed off back to the Rodriguez house.
--------------------------------------------------
Diego's POV

"Where is she." I frowned walking out with only basketball shorts towards Ian.

Wherever Bella is right now I want her to stay there.

"Gone Diego. You took away what she loves and threw it- sorry prohibited her from doing it! Fighting gives her something to vent on. You do know she used to have anger issues when her father was still alive? And the boxing championship helped her cope with it. So please- I am begging you. DO NOT TAKE IT AWAY FROM HER!" After that Ian scowled at me and walked out of the gym.

I groaned and shouted in annoyance seeing a dustbin at the side of the corner, I kicked it and bashed it down.

Venting my anger on that.

"Wanna calm down first be for we start?" Bella walked out of the Women's changing room stretching her arm.

"Fuck off bell."

She rolled her eyes and found her trainer. Flipping me off Bella shook her head and left.

Sucking my teeth, I climbed into the ring and start to punch a random punching bag.

I will talk to Megan when I get home.

And make sure she doesn't fight tonight.