Chapter 27

Megan's POV

"Moon! You're awake!" Diego dropped the bags of food and rushed over to me.

"God you don't know how happy you being awake makes me feel." He kissed my forehead hugging me lightly.

Once again I jumped out of bed sweating like a pig.

My clothes are drenched, my hair is matted to my forehead and my pillows are soaked with sweat.

"Di- Diego...." He sounds so familiar!!!

It's on the tip of my tongue.

All of the sudden I started to cry.

"Why can't I remember you." I cry out wiping my tears and I sob.

"I want to remember you. But i can't." I groan and cried for another hour.

And when no more tears flow down anymore I heard a small thud at the door.

A saw a shadowy figure sitting. Leaning against the door.

And again I don't know why I started to cry again.

"Arghhhhh!!!!!!" I cry louder shouting.

"Diego Diego Diego Diego Diego Diego Diego Diego Diego Diego." I kept chanting like it's a spell. And I can't get it out of my head.

"Who are you!!! And why do I keep crying!!!!" I sob. Wiping away my tears.

Diego's POV

My heart clench as I hear her cry.

Hearing her say my name so many times doesn't bring me joy. But sadness and sorrow.

She says my name over and over. But doesn't know who or what it means..

I sit by her door staring into nothing as I listen to her. A ghost tear slides down my face and soon like a dam in my brain, the walls broke and soon everything stats to flood.

Tears stream down my face continuously as I hear her cry even more.

I can't even speak her name. It hurts too much.

I entered the room 2 hours ago seeing her sleep peacefully. Until I heard her whine. She was having a nightmare.

I tried to wake her up but she doesn't respond.

Having a feeling like she going to wake up I leave.

Soon I hear her cry and shout. Trying to remember me. But she can't.

This hurts.....

————————————————————————