Chapter 7

Megan's POV

"Bae!!!! Try this one!!!! It's super cute!!!" Elli shoved a black dress to my hands. Literally pushing me into the changing room.

I sighed and and started to strip.

(Megan's dress. Super cute!)

After putting it on I stared at the mirror and grinned.

I love it!!!!

Hands gripped my wrist and pulled me out of the curtains.

"*squeal!* it's perfect!!!" Bella, Ellis and ally all screamed making people look at us.

But the store helpers were smiling at us.

#squadgoals!

"Diego will drool over this! Girl your gonna get laid Tonight!" Ally laughed.

"No no no! He'll get a nose bleed!!!" Bella said.

"No no no!!! Diego will kneel before you, drool and get a nose bleed seeing you in that dress!!!!!" Elli screamed jumping up and down.

I simply stare at them shock with super big eyes.

"Just say something come on. You know my brother got the hots for you." Bella wiggled her eye brows and moved her shoulders up and down.

"N-no he doesn't." I blushed, stuttering.

"Ahhhhhh~ you like him too." Ally smirked.

"I don't guys. His dangerous and the last thing I want is danger." I lied. I am already living a very dangerous life. But at least I get to live. With Diego crashing in, he'll get me fucking killed.

I remember mom telling me that one of dad's friend got killed by Diego's family.

That's why dad didn't came home for a week.

Best week ever. But still....

It's not like I know dad's friends or like him, his friends. But a guy got killed.

And I'm shook.

"Meg don't worry or family will protect you. Plus Diego won't let you go. You got him wrapped on your pinkie and you don't even know." Bella smiled softly holding one of my hands.

I secretly looked at Elli and Ally and they gave me very scared faces. To be honest...I too am very scared.
------------------------------------------------
Diego's POV

"Mr Diego." I looked at Will. Who is Dad's second in command's son. Plus they are best friends. And Lucas, dad's second in commands WIFE, is moms best friend.