Chapter 21

Megan's POV

School, it's where hell on earth really is.

"It's not that bad. If you want we can skip." Diego kissed my cheek.

"No. We need to graduate. Come." I opened the door and stepped out.

Instantly a familiar screech could been heard across the whole car park.

"BITCH!" A body tackled me to the ground.

Then a growl was heard from behind me. The body was pushed out of the way and strong arms pulled me up.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry I couldn't save you from the crazy lady." Diego muttered cuddling my neck.

"Hey! I am not crazy!" I looked up and saw Elli looking around waving her hands.

Students stopped and glared at her for ruining their Monday.

"Fuck off bitches." She rolled her eyes. They scoff and walked away.

"Elli!!!!" I hugged her pushing away Diego.

"My baby!!!!" Ally shouted running to me. Jacob, Austin and Clive slowly walked to us but I can see they are as excited as Ally was.

"I'm so happy your back!! Where did you go! Hawaii?!!! Why didn't you bring me!!"

Elli was still hugging me and swaying from side to side and ally was trying to pry us apart.

Or so I thought...

She joined in and now it looks like we are a family of penguins hurdling from the cold.

"Girlys. We want to have a hug with her too you know!" Clive swatted his hand on Ellis arm.

Diego having enough of this. I think he pulled me apart and hugged me. All to himself.

"Tsk." The group dissed.

I laughed and hugged the boys. Jacob gave a nod to Diego and he nodded back. Mafia stuff.

"We heard about your dad. Your mom told us.... we're...ummm"

"Guys it's ok-"

"HAPPY FOR YOU!" They tackled me into another hug.

Ok my father died and everyone is happy. Come on his still something in my life.

"Yeah a piece of shit that's what he is." Austin growled. Oops.

"Babe. We're gonna be late. Guys can we go?" Diego asked gripping my waist.

"No your not going anywhere!" Another guy's voice shouted.

"Oh no..." Diego muttered.

"DIEGO MONTERIO RODRIGUEZ!" A loud boom rang through.

Denise, Trevor, Giovanni and Mark stalked towards us.

Suddenly Mark slapped Diego across the face and we all gasp.

Trevor and Giovanni did the same but Denise just gave a light punch to Diego's shoulder.

"Diego!" I turned he's face and saw blood coming from his busted lip.

Anger surged through me and I charged growling at the boys. Elli and the gang hold me back as Denise, Trevor, Giovanni, and Mark looked terrified.

"Moon! Calm down! They didn't do anything. Look at me!" Diego grabbed my shoulder and hugged me tightly.

"I'm gonna kill them..." I murmured and fisted my hand in Diego's chest.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. People around gasp and I blushed. And they gasp some more.

"It's not their fault they punched me. We kinda made a deal, if any of us gone rouge or missing for a week and no information. When the person comes back, if the person comes back. We all get to punch or slap the guy who went rouge."

I glared at the boys and they backed away slowly.

"So lady Boss, ready for school?" Giovanni smirked.

"Lady boss?" I questioned.

"Your my girl Moon." Diego took my hand and just started to walk through the doors of hell.

"Wait up bitch!" Elli and ally said in union.

Giggling I linked my right arm to Elli's and her right to ally's left.

"This is awkward..." I heard my bad boy mutter. Looking at his side, I laughed out loud as I saw Mark linking his right arm to Diego's left. And the rest behind us.

"You guys look stupid. Accept the love birds of course. Out of everything y'all look normal. The rest... nope." Trevor popped the 'p'.

Elli, ally and mark gave Trevor the fist motion and he flinched hiding behind Giovanni's back. Denise laughed, patting his back

Diego turned his head and snuggled to my temple kissing it along as we go.

"Ok I'm over this. With them with the kissing and... ew." Elli broke the chain and pulled ally as well.

Ahhhh my girl knows.

I was waiting for the other person to leave but he didn't.

Diego grunted and stopped walking. Gripping Marks arm he pulled away and said-

"It's not you it's me... I have another partner now. And I hope you can wish us the best. Sorry man, it's just not working out for us.." Diego smiled sheepishly.

Mark gasp dramatically and continued-

"B-but I was your Aladdin..."

"And I'm a not a parrot." He rolled his eyes and Giovanni just pulled mark back with his hand.

"Finally. Just me and my girl." Diego breathed out and I grin clinging to his arm.

"MEGAN!" A high pitch voice screeched.

"Chloe..." I whisper a bit frightened. Not that I'm scared or something. I'm scared for her. Elli will scratch her fucking eyes out...

"You bitch! How dare you steal my man!!!!" She yelled in my face and I wince at the high volume.

"Chloe. We were never together. You were something to boost my popularity here. But I don't care now. I have Megan so fuck off please." Diego sighed running his hand through his hair.

Chloe was about to say something but Elli marched towards her and pulled her hand and out the school.

"Elli!" I yelled.

She waved her hand and I heard Chloe started to scream.

"I'm gonna follow her..incase somebody dies." Ally nervously ran.

"She better use the new moves I taught her." Gio grunted and left us.

The bell rang and I found all of us not even half way through the halls.

"Come on!!" I yelled. Diego laughed and we walked off while the other went to their respective classes.