Chapter 5

Sam's P.O.V.

This lunch we had was amazing. We were laughing so much. I was lost while looking at Dušica half of that time. Damn she is perfect! I just couldn't help it.

When that waitress came and stared at her with so much lust I felt something. Something weird. Was it jealously? Oh god, I have no right to be jealous.

And when that man came... He was full of himself, but of course Dušica wasn't interested. She was so busy with her food which I really like about her.

Few times our eyes met, and I almost died right there and then, I couldn't stand to look in her eyes. They were the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen in my life! Literally. But I was scared she would see something In my eyes, which I couldn't allow.

I like her personality so much! Her parents was right when they gave her name Little soul. She really is little soul. She is so cute and caring and funny and beautiful and gorgeous and hot and... And everything that could describe a perfect person.

I will have every class with her! I was so happy when I heard that even if I tried to hide it. Damn, we will even have 2 hours together after classes minimum. I need to thank principal for putting cheerleaders and volley players together!

Her eyes! Oh god her eyes are so beautiful. When I noticed that they actually were like gold today I thought I was crazy, I needed to ask her and she told me that her eyes change colors? Do you have any idea how perfect that is? I think you don't.

I would like so much to be something more than friend  with her! Wait wait wait!!! Did I actually just said that??? Oh no god, what's wrong with me? It could never happen! Ever! You know why? Well let me just tell you why.

1. I am NOT gay!

Or am I? Inner me said.

Of course I am not! I mean I like her but I am not.

If you say so.. It was said so Ironically...

Wait... I just had a complete conversation with myself. Seriously? God something's really wrong with me.

2. Even if I am not straight, she is. Completely. I mean she had a boyfriend duh.

3. She is way too good for me, she is goddess.

Really, why would she ever want to be with someone like me? WHY? Don't bother with finding an answers because there isn't any, she simply wouldn't.

I am just a cold bitch. So called "Ice queen" who "doesn't deserve love" but who desperately need some of it. I need love, I need someone who will care of me... But who would even care about someone like me? Someone who doesn't show any emotions.