Chapter 23

Dedicated to baeconess

Sam's P.O.V.

Two of us was still on French, but we didn't listen to any word this man was saying. Well, I couldn't, I was way too distracted by her head on my shoulder. I was enjoying it, but damn, it was one hell of distraction.

Suddenly she moved away and titled her head while looking at me.

"Are you using 'Chanel no.5' or 'Chanel Chance'?"

"Both" I answered with sheepishly smile.

"Damn" she said while smiling widely.

"What?"

"They both my fave" she said and put her head back at its previous place, on my shoulder.

"No way!"

"Yes way" she said with giggle.

"Hmm, you are one really interesting girl huh?"

"Not really" she said and shrugged.

Eh, if only she knew how interesting she was to me, and how much I would love to know every part of her.

"Are you nervous?" I suddenly asked her.

She looked up at me through her eyelashes and sighed.

"To be honest, I am"

"Why? Mia said you are pretty good"

"I don't know... Uh- It's just" she sighed "Let's say it's complicated"

"I can listen" I said, but I didn't was to pressure her much.

"After I got out of my 'drunk every night' period, two years ago, I started playing and practicing all alone for hours until I almost passed away from tiredness. I found peace there though" I noticed that she started fidgeting with her fingers "I just forgot how it is to play in front of others"

I quickly took her hand that was on her lap and gently squeezed it.

"It's going to be fine. Just imagine like that's only you and Mia there."

"I'll try. Thanks!" she said and quickly kissed my cheek. "It's really cute when you give advice when you say you are not good at it"

"I try" I said and shrugged. 

She smiled and before she could say anything, bell rung.

"Let's go" I said and got up.

She got up as well and we walked outside of classroom. All eyes were on two of us, but we both ignored it.

"Bitches!" we heard that oh so familiar voice calling us.

"Yes, Mia?" We asked in unison and turned around to face her and others.

"Why so rude?" she asked and Dušica rolled her eyes.

"Jer si debil" (because you are moron) she said with smile.

"Ouch" Mia gasped and put hand over her chest "That hurts" she even faked tears oh my god!

Dušica laughed and took her hand "Hush babe, I still love you"

"You better be" she said and kissed her cheek.

We kept walking while talking about some random things. Jon and Tom waited for us in front of gym, just like they said.