Chapter 46

A/N: First of all guys I seriously cannot believe that you thought I will make her forget about Sam. Like seriously??? It's so cliche, I'm not doing stuff like that. But I can't promise anything about that other stuff you thought about... (Death) I wanted to write more but after getting hundreds life threats (...) I decided I'll just update rest of it tomorrow because you guys deserve fast update. Enjoy.

Sam's P.O.V.

I'm sitting in the hospital. I don't know how did I get here or when did I get here in the first place. I don't remember, I don't care. All I actually remember is blood. Blood blood blood. A lot of blood and screams. Maybe they were mine, maybe not. Ambulance came quickly taking Dušica's fragile body away from me.

All I know right now is that she is going to be fine, she has to be. And also, when I find that person who did this to her... Let's just say they won't have peaceful death.

I've been here for few hours already. It's night. I haven't said one single word since then, I'm just sitting here like a mummy, staring at the wall. Dušica's parents are here, Zoe crying on Nikola's shoulder. Mia is pacing back and forth since we came. It's going on my nerves.

"Could you sit down for god's sake?" I asked angrily but she didn't or she just pretended that she didn't hear me so I decided to ignore her.

Elena is here as well, she tried to talk to me but I sent her to hell and now she is sitting on the other side, her head in her hands. Parents of the three of us are here as well, and soon enough Dušica's grandparents will be here.

First of all, I know she would not want this. She wouldn't want all these people to be here and cry because of her. I know that, I know her.

And secondly, I don't want all of them here. I just want to be alone. I want to be here when they put her in her room and we'll just chat again normally, that's all I want.

Even my parents tried to talk to me but I just ignored them, it's more like everything they said entered in one ear and exited through the other.

Now, we are just waiting. The moment we came they took her to operation room. She needed surgery, but I don't know what for, I couldn't hear doctor when he talked to Nikola and Zoe, I was watching how others pulled her away Into that room, not allowing me to follow. I didn't hear anything.

But still, why surgery? It was just a little scratch. My baby is fine, totally fine. Nothing is going to happen to her.

One girl came out of the room once and told everything is going as planned, but it's taking too long. It is 6pm now and we came here before 3pm. Best doctors are here, taking care of her but I am still worried.

As much as I try to make myself believe everything is fine, that she isn't hurt much, I know it's a lie and I could lose her forever every moment from now. No, no, no Sam stop!

I sighed deeply and leaned my head on the cold wall behind me. It kinda relaxed me so I closed my eyes focusing just on happy memories the two of us have together.

Suddenly door of operation room bursted open and we all were on our feet waiting for doctor to inform us of her state. He came closer and we started asking question after question.

"Is she fine?"

"Has surgery went well?"

"Is she awake?"

"Can we see her?"

He looked at us with sadness in his eyes.

"Doctor, tell us what's going on" I demanded.