Chapter 9

Sam's P.O.V.

Ringggg ringgg ringggg

Ughh!! Alarm has been ringing for awhile but I am so lazy to get up. I really don't wanna go to school.

Ohh no no, I just remembered that Dušica is coming today and I get up immediately.

Just when I got up from bed my door opened.

"Damn, girl how much you need to wake up!?" mom said jokingly.

"Mom!?" I screamed and ran towards her. I hugged her so tight like I didn't see her for ages.

Truth is I am really attached to my parents, both of them. And they are pretty caring and good, but there is not a lot of time when they are here. "When did you come?"

"Early this morning" she answered still hugging me and kissing top of my head.

"Where have you been this time?" I asked and pulled away.

"Italy" she answered simply "Now, go get ready and come down and have breakfast with us, we missed you"

"I missed you too mum"

She smiled and left. I walked into the bathroom and took short shower. When I finished I washed my teeth and brush my hair.

I walked in closet and decide to wear something different. Like I'm trying to impress someone? I smirked at that thought.

I took, black ripped jeans (even though if it's inappropriate for school, but it's the perks when you own the school right?) white T-shirt and green shirt. I took black sneakers, sunglasses and cap.

I put little make up and went to the kitchen. They were sitting at the table while dad was reading newspaper and mom was checking something on her phone.

When he saw me he got up and smiled widely.

"There's my baby" he said and hugged me while I chuckled.

"Hey dad!"

He pulled away and kissed my forehead. He looked me up and down "You are going to school like that?"

I hummed my answer and sat down.

Mom looked at me and smiled "You look cute like that. Is there any special occasion"

Oh yes, mom, there is I thought but just shook my head.

I started eating my pancakes, we always used to make pancakes together for breakfast every morning when I was little. Now, every time when they are home we eat pancakes.

We talked a little about their trip then dad asked me to tell them is there anything special that happened to me for this week.

"Well, nothing important except new girl that came at school. She is starting on Monday, but she come yesterday because she is Mia's best friend from England and they didn't see each other for two years. And she is also El's friend."

"Oh, that's nice" said mom "I would love to meet her. But how is she Elena's friend?"

"Well, maybe you will have that chance soon. Internet friend, they knew each other for two years" I said and smiled. "Also,we have sleepover at her place for weekend."

"Okay honey"

We talked a little more before it was time for me to leave.

"I should get going" I said and got up. They nodded and I kissed both of their cheeks then left.