Chapter 43

Picture of Sarah 👆🏽
(Finally)

Sam's P.O.V.

It's Thanksgiving day!

So, basically, this day means nothing to Dušica and her father, but Zoe and her parents celebrate it. Dušica was supposed to go to LA and spend it with her grandparents but there was change of plans. I guess her grandparents are on vacation somewhere in Caribbean or something like that.

Anyway, my parents decided to call Nikolić family over, they agreed so now we are going to spend whole day together.

I am really excited, this is our first holiday together and I'm like freaking our right now plus our parents are going to be here. Jeez...

By the way it's been like a week since finale of volleyball season. People in school are constantly asking questions, Kendall and Leo are running away every time they see us. But most of school ship us. I wouldn't really care even if they didn't.

Anyway, I woke up like an hour ago and I just finished my shower. It is 12:30pm and they are supposed to be here around 1. Alright, what should I wear? Something fancy or casual? I am going to spend all day in that so I better choose carefully. Just when I was about to chose my phone rung.

"Hey, love" I heard her voice and immediately smile appeared on my face.

"Babe, I need your help" I said remembering what I was supposed to do.

"Okay, what's up?" she asked and I could literally hear smirk on her face, she knew what I was about to ask...

"I don't know what to wear. Maybe some dress? Or, or maybe -" but she cut me off with giggle "Don't laugh! This is serious!"

"Babe, seriously calm. Wear whatever you want, something casual. My parents are literally wearing jeans!" she said and laughed.

"Oh my god! Am I going to see Mrs. and Mr. Nikolić in freaking jeans!?" silence, she was nodding... "Babe, I can't see you nod your beautiful head, this is phone call you know" I said and she laughed even more.

"Sorry" she mumbled between giggles "but yeah, you are. And seriously dress up whatever you want, they, and especially me are going to love you no matter what" she added and I blushed.

"Okay, okay." I said and soon we hung up because they were about to leave.

"I might know exactly what you would like" I said while biting my lip.

I put on some denim shorts. Before you start commenting, Okay I know it's basically November and it's cold outside and all, but it's warm in house my parents are like in tee all day every day soooo. I took off shirt i was wearing and took plaid shirt that I came in last night. It's Dušica's by the way, she forgot it at my place so it's mine now, I'm not giving it back! Well, at least not while it still smells like her.