Chapter 10

Dušica's P.O.V.

I was driving around the city, hurrying to get on time for Mia. I was just around the corner of school when people started getting out.

When I came inside everyone was staring at me and I didn't feel okay. I hated when people do that. I took off my helmet and shook my head to pull hair down. I turned off the engine and looked at Mia and others giving them my best smile.

"You are late!" Mia said and crossed her arms.

I looked at hand watch and rolled my eyes.

"Two minutes Mia, just two minutes."

I stole one glance at Sam and saw her checking me out. She looked at my abs little longer same as Ana. I smirked and turned my head to Mia.

"Still" she answered like she was hurt.

"I got you cookies" I said and took box with cookies.

"No, you did not!" Mia said excitedly.

I couldn't help but smile "Yes I did"

She ran towards me like a little kid and kissed both of my cheeks "You are the best!"

"I know, but let's be good friends and give your friends some okay?"

"But those are my favorite!" she was such a child.

I rolled my eyes and took her by shoulders and turned around then pushed her towards Sam and others. I was bitting my lips trying so hard not to laugh.

We came to them and Mia was looking at box like it's the most precious thing in the world.

"Hey, guys" I greeted them with warm smile. They all greeted back and smiled.

"Come on Mia, don't be such a child please" I was now standing behind Mia, my arms around her waist and my head resting on her shoulder.

"Do you want some cookies guys? They are amazing!" she said.

I was trying so hard not to laugh. I saw Lena standing next to Sam and she was smiling to me. I came to her and hugged her tightly.

"We have a lot of things to talk about, Lena" I said while kissing her cheeks.

She just giggled and pulled me closer to her.

"Let's go" said Mia, "they have already eaten enough"

I laughed again "Sure, see you on Saturday girls" and then locked eyes with Sam. She smiled and nodded.

I really don't know how someone can talk about her like she is the ice queen and other shit like that. She doesn't seem like that to me.

We went to my motorcycle when I heard Mia asking "Wait, you really want me to drive on this?"

"Is that your motorbike?" asked Tom.

"Yeah" I nodded. "And Mia, come on, you know how I drive"

"Exactly, that's why I am scared to drive with you"  she complained.

I sat down, deciding to totally ignore her while handing her helmet "Put this one, and please don't talk much while I drive or I'll shut down that option so i can't hear you okay?"

"Wait, you can hear each others?" asked Jon in awe.

"Yeah" I answered simply. I still don't like him, since yesterday's event.

Mia sat down behind me and put her helmet on. I made something like messy bun and put helmet on as well.

I touched turning on place and sound of motor mixed with Zara's song "Bad boy" filled my ears.