Chapter 24

Aiden's P.O.V

I hum in delight when Julian tugs my head back aggressively as he kisses me to his own rhythm, I let him have his way as my hands travel up his shirt brushing his awaiting nipples. He whimpers slightly making my member pulse to life, one thing I loved about this heat bullshit was that it made him a little more sensitive everyday. It was like Christmas, every fucking day.

"I have never loved my life so much as I do in this moment." Isabel says, I could feel her eyes burning into my skin but I was trying to ignore it.

"Jesus, stop! Please!" Emitt exclaims, Julian pulls away much to my dismay only to growl angrily at Emitt who simply sinks into his seat before sipping on his juice box while he does his work.

"It's really hot when you growl." I say grabbing his chin to make him look at me.

"Is it?" He asks grinding himself into me while smirking, my eyes almost rolled back at the movements along with the extremely attractive confidence.

"Yeah." I reply before taking his lips in my own.

"My eyes have never been this blessed before." Isabel says after a while, we break the kiss to look at the drooling girl. The sight of her wide eyes that were starting to water, probably because they'd been open so long without blinking was enough to let me put Julian back in his seat beside me.

"Thank Goddess." Beckett says referring to our now painful separation.

"For real." Isabel says before looking up to the ceiling. "Thank you!"

"Not in front of her." Julian whispers.

"Agreed." I mutter with a slight chuckle as she returns her attention to us.

"How much do I have to pay you to watch your first time?" She says seriously.

"Jesus Izzy!" Emitt says hitting her upside the head.

"Okay, too far? I'll settle for the second or third time. I got some cash saved up, so how much?" She asks desperately.

"We'll be going home now." Julian says standing up as he slides on his coat, school ended a few minutes ago but we were stuck in the library doing some assignments and when Julian finished his he started sucking on my ear and before I knew it he was in my lap.

"Bye guys." I say walking out behind Julian who was dragging me along. I stumble behind him as we approach the car in the now empty parking lot, when I go to the driver's side he stops me.

"Give me the keys." He says while holding his hand out.

"Why?"

"Because I said so." He says motioning for me to hand them over. 

"I don't like how you drive." I say truthfully.

"And I don't like your breath in the morning." He snaps back.

"Damn." I say before testing my breath quickly. "For being so rude, I'm going to put your pants in your socks draw, crumple them up and fuck up your color coded book section."

"I dare you Aiden Calderon." He says stepping so close his head was almost touching mine. "Touch one of my books, I dare you."

"Just take the stupid keys." I say shoving them in his hand before making my way around the car. Once inside, he adjusts the seat until he's comfortable before he turns to me with a black piece of cloth and stares at me. "What?"

"I want to blindfold you." He says simply.

"I didn't know you were so kinky Jewels." I say between my growing fits of laughter, his cheeks immediately grow red as he diverts his eyes.