Chapter 34

Aiden's P.O.V

"Are you done?" Julian asks from the bedroom where he was triple checking his bag.

"Sadly." I groan as I blindly watch the television. 

"Are you sure?" He asks making me roll my eyes.

"Yes Julian, I even did a double check to satisfy your crazy needs." I groan, there's no response telling me he probably didn't care anymore.

These last few days have been mind blowing, we probably did everything this place had to offer and more. We stuffed our stomachs to the point that if hurt and explored the area almost every day. When we weren't doing that, we were banging. Julian was my new drug, it was like an addiction that was so good that it couldn't possibly be bad.

Not too long after he walks out the room with his bag, holding up my shades while twirling them on his fingers.

"Next time triple check." He says throwing them my way.

"What's the harm in staying an extra week?" I ask as he sits down in a small chair before he starts flipping through a magazine.

"We've already missed a few days of school so there's our education and the packs merged and need us more than ever so there's that. Plus h-"

"I get it jezz." I say cutting him off. "We seriously got to start that project though."

"Christmas break is around the corner, we can spend a week then to watch the wolves." He suggests without looking my way.

"Yeah." I agree watching him intently, he doesn't seem to notice which irks me a little. He keeps his focus on the shiny pages as he goes through it with a blank expression. I walk over to him sitting in his lap as I kiss his jaw, he shifts the book so he can continue reading.

"Eighty dollars for a hat. It's not even a good one and it's checkered, he looks like he has a chess board on his head." He mutters as he looks at the guy and not me making Max growl angrily. I hum lowly as I slowly press the kisses up to his lips.

"Hmm." He closes the magazine as he starts kissing me back slowly. I pull away when we run out of breath leaving us both with slightly swollen lips. "Time to go."

"I know." I say sadly sliding off of him as I grab my bag looking out the window one last time before meeting him at the door. "Let's go home."

----

"Holy shit." I mutter as I look up at the brand new pack house that sort of looked like a really nice apartment complex. The majority of the pack was standing in front of us with large smiles as they stared at us. They crowd us instantly giving many kind words and congratulating us, we don't talk to everyone as we try to make it inside as quickly as possible. Once in the large house I lean against the door and shit my eyes on frustration.

I don't get a chance to catch my breath as someone crashes into me hugging me tightly. I look down to see Emitt as Isabel and Beckett walk towards us, Julian pries Emitt off of me with a bloodcurdling growl before he slides his arm around me. New bonded mates were very possessive but I was still surprised that he would do it so openly seeing how he wasn't a fan of public affection.

"Sorry." Emitt says sincerely as Beckett pulls him behind him slightly making me narrow my eyes at the protective action.

"Nobody's moved in huh?" I ask as Julian and I walk around the beautifully furnished bottom floor.

"Well we wanted to wait for you guys." Isabel says sweetly as they follow behind us.

"Are you guys moving in?" Julian asks as we watch the three musketeers.