Chapter 48

Aiden's P.O.V

My eyes stayed trained to Julian instead of the menu it should be on, his eyes were much livelier and his skin had a sort of warmth to it that I hadn't seen in a while.

"Would you stop looking at me." He says keeping his eyes on his menu.

"I don't think I can." I say making his cheeks pick up a tint of color that made my smile grow wider. When he doesn't respond, I rub my foot against his leg under the table. He jumps in surprise with wide eyes before glaring at me. We were in a low lit restaurant, at a corner table with the table cloth going as far as the floor so I knew no one would see.
When he ignores me, I run my leg higher against his, but he doesn't falter. I push his legs apart making him groan, I quickly slide my shoe off before kneading his member with my toes. He gasp in surprise as he leans over the table, his hair blocking his face. He pushes my foot away while I laugh at his reaction, he slowly sits up when he's regain control over himself.

"What is wrong with you?!" He hisses harshly, adjusting his pants while glancing around to make sure no one noticed.

"I've had a taste for something I like very much and now I want more." I growl licking my lips, his cheeks go up in flames as he lifts the menu to block me from seeing him.

"I'll get angry if I can't see you." I say while laughing as I try to tug the menu down but he wouldn't budge. "Jewels.."

"No." He snaps making my smile grow wider. I slide my foot back between his legs making him squeak a little while his hands shakily hold onto the menu, I press my foot against his slightly harden member as he slowly leans forward.

"Either you let me see you..." I say while brushing his thigh. "...or I have some fun." I say pressing into his member slightly harder.

"F-Fine." He stutters lowering the menu revealing his beautifully, lit face with the color running up to his ears. I remove my foot making him let out a breath of relief even though I caught a glimmer of disappointment in his eyes. "Now behave."

"What are you getting?" I ask picking up the menu and looking through it for the first time.

"The Vegetarian Wonton special." He says with new excitement.

"Of course."

"You?" He asks ignoring my comment, I look through the menu quickly picking out the things I usually liked.

"I think a couple wontons, some noodles and the sweet and sour chicken." I say closing the menu happy with the choice. "I love Chinese food!"

"Clearly." He mumbles closing the menu as he glances around the restaurant. It was pretty nice for such a small town and there was a good number of people, it took us two hours to get to the town since the house was literally in the middle of nowhere. "What do we do about Isabel."

"Who?" I say sipping my water, my joyful mood now gone.

"Don't be like that." He says while I groan in response. "She was just trying to help, give advice like any friend would."

"Yeah, but friends don't give shitty advice." I spit making him sigh.

"I know she's been trying to reach you as much as me, we should at least talk to her." He says leaning over to table when I don't respond. "We can't just cut her out of our lives."

"Here's some scissors." I say making his eyebrows knit together in clear frustration. "She's a stupid person with fucked up ideas on how to make someone's mate jealous. When is it ever a good idea to make your mate jealous?! Exactly."