Chapter 2

I reach the the door, and slowly push it open, to reveal that Brahms wasn't in sight. I wasn't going to go for Malcolm right away, that's too easy. I slowly walk until I pass the room with Coles lifeless body. I stand there and stare and my eyes start to tear a little. Woah wait, why am I crying over my abusive ex? I'm not. I wipe away my tears and hear a creak of the wood floors, and shoot my head forward. It was Brahms. I could hear his heavy breathing from a few feet away.

"I came back for you Brahms.." I say. He is now getting closer, but I decide to stay where I'm at. "I told you I wouldn't leave you-" my words start to slowly fade as he is now standing right in front of me. He brings his head up, and sets his chin on top of my head, causing me to have a small panic attack, but not showing it. He starts to breath heavier and I watch as his chest goes in, and then out. We stand there for awhile until I decide I've had enough. "Brahms!" He jumps and our eyes meet. "It's time for bed now." I say in an angrily tone. He tilts his head to the side, in act of confusion. I turn around and walk in a fast pace until I am standing in front of his door. "Bed. Now." He then slowly makes his way into his old room.

(BRAHMS P.O.V)
           Greta came back.. why? Well, I wasn't too worried about it at the moment, I was just glad she came back. After entering my room, I take a look around to see that all of my things were still neatly placed, like they were 20 years ago.. Greta turns on the light and says, "you can put that down now." I look down at my hand and see that I still have the fireplace poker in my hand. I set it down on the chest at the end of the bed. "You want to go to bed how?" Greta asks. I nod in response. I walk over to the bed. "Under the covers.." she says, and pulls the covers back. I get in and under the covers. I then find myself following her with my eyes as she tucks me in. "Kiss.." I mutter out. I knew she was going to avoid that rule.. I don't blame here. But the rules still apply. "No kiss for you tonight, Brahms. I'm sorry but it's your punishment." I tilt my head. I wasn't going to let that slide. She smiles and I drift off for a second, almost letting her go. I didn't want her to leave, I had to think of something. Before she makes her way out, I sat up and grabbed her wrist, making her come to a stop. She turns around slowly and I can see the fear in her eyes, but try to avoid it. Still holding onto her wrist, she makes her way toward me. She then starts to lean in and I take my hand off her wrist, and now bring both of my hands onto her shoulders, bringing her in more.

((GRETAS (YOUR) P.O.V))
As I lean in, I feel large hands on my shoulders. It makes me panic a little, but I don't show it. Half of me wanted to kiss him, and not the mask. But the other half just wanted to get as far away as possible. I leaned in more and my lips touched his cold, hard mask. I could feel his grip getting harder. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. He went harder and then started to lean in more. I pushed him away, feeling a bit scared about what he might do. "now you go strait to sleep, okay Brahms?" He nods and i relief fills my body. I smile and walk in a fast pace out of the room closing the door behind me.

(Again if there's any spelling mistakes I'll fix them later, but next chapter coming soon:)) dont forget to vote please :)