Chapter 8

wow I just realized how much this book sucked lmao . but here ya go.

I also apologize if there's spelling errors, it's late and I'm tired so I'll fix them later ahah
________________________

Brahms;

I walked to his house, which I tried to stay away from roads unless it was in the open. I knew people wouldn't recognize me, but the fact of someone even approaching me scared me a little.

After reaching his house, I quickly but very carefully made my way to the side of the house. I kept it eye out for bystanders or neighbors that might look at me weird.

Knowing that there was no way Malcolm could take me down, I decided to walk right into the house. Making my way through the back, I didn't hesitate to walk in through the front door.

After opening the door, I shut it quietly. Malcolm was no where in sight, which meant he was most likely with Greta.

I heard yells coming down from the hall, which instantly set me off.

Without hesitating, I marched my way to the room that the yells were coming from, and kicked the door open.

Both Gretas and Malcolm's head shot in my direction. Malcolm's eyes widened, as I glanced over at Gretas face to see her eyes were read and puffy.

Taking a better look at to what was happening, I could feel my fists clenching as my stared at them in disbelief.

Malcolm was laying beside Greta, trying to get on top of her with her arms pinned on both sides of her. I knew exactly what he was doing.

As he tried to get up from the bed, I lunged right at him wrapping my arms around his stomach, and slamming him on the ground beside the bed.

Before he could get up, I grabbed Greta forcibly taking her off the bed and hurrying up out of the room.

Before we left through the back, we got interrupted by a loud sudden voice.

I pushed Greta behind me as I turned around, knowing exactly who was there.

As soon as I turned to face him, he threw a knife that lunged straight into my shoulder which caused me to fall back a bit.

I brought my hand up, quickly removing the knife. Pulling my arm out, I spread it across Gretas chest indicating that she stays where she is.

Without hesitating, I lunge towards Malcolm, grabbing him before he had a chance to run. By this time, my hands are wrapped around his neck, slamming him against the wall.

My anger kept building up inside me, and all my inner demons kept prickling at my skin begging to be released out into the open.

I raised him up so his feet were no longer touching the floor, making the situation more intense.

Glancing around me looking, I spotted a knife on the counter beside us. I ignored the fact that his hands kept trying to pry my fingers off of his neck.

All though I could have killed him with my own hands, I decided to use the weapon.

Grabbing the knife, I didn't hesitate to plunge it right into he center of his chest. Letting go of his neck, my other hand still held the knife to his chest, his feet still dangling from the floor.

I slowly drop him, the room becoming silent. All you could hear were the heavy breaths leaving my lips.

Immediately thinking of Greta, I quickly turn to Greta to see her standing there in the corner, with tears running down her cheeks.

Looking back on his lifeless body, I sigh, closing my eyes.

Bringing my hands up to my face, I slowly fall to the ground beside Malcolm.

I felt so disappointed, ashamed and embarrassed. I told Greta I wouldn't do it again, but after what he did to her I was hoping she would understand.

The darkness just started to come back to me. Which I knew I could get rid of, only because she taught me how.

Feeling a hand being placed on my shoulder, my head shoots up to see Greta bending down beside me.

"I'm sorry.." I say lowly. "It's okay." She breaths, rubbing up and down my back.

She pulls me into a hug, but soon let's go as I start to get back up.

Without us saying anything, we both make our way to the front door. "Wait," Greta starts, interrupting us from going any further.

"What about the body?"

I sigh. "I'll take care of it in the middle of the night." She nods, going towards the door.

"I didn't bring a car." She inhales sharply. "That's right. Sorry." She walks into the kitchen as I wait at the door. Hearing metal being tapped against each other, I knew that she had found keys.

She comes back with keys in her hands, opening the door as I lock it, and shut it behind us.

Making our way to the car, she gets in the drivers side as I get in passengers.

•••

"I thought you wouldn't come." She says lowly, sounding as if she scared that she said it.

"I know.. I would have thought the same thing." She sighs. Pulling her into a hug, I tuck hair behind her ear.

"Aren't you happy I did?" I sat into her ear. She chuckles, pulling away and looking up at me. "Mhm." She says, walking into the kitchen.

I stood there watching her every move, looking as if I was so fazed by it. I loved Greta. I did. I really hoped this didn't affect her in such a powerful way, which I'm sure it did. I'm just hoping I could help.

___________________________
I apologize for how the story was written, and then cover and how short these chapters are . I'll keep this story going, but I'm also going to make another Brahms book that will be better than this :)

vote and comment if I should do more :)