Chapter 7

(Third person p.o.v)

Malcolm.

It was Malcolm?

Her eyes widened, and they're eyes met. He leaned down next to her. "I'm sorry Greta... I had to.. he would have hurt you! I needed you out of there. And sense you didn't listen, I had no choice but to do this.."

She groans. He then removes the duck take carefully.

"What the fuck Malcolm? I was fine! Really! We were doing fine! Brahms was doing fine! Take me back, I want to go back." He quickly denied. "I can't do that," he said. "Take me back!" She screamed. "Shhh!" He said. When he did that, she immediately thought that maybe someone could hear her. She started to scream more.

She was shocked when he placed his hand over her mouth, and grabbed her hair in a fist, but not really hurting her.

"Be, quiet.. now.. I'm going to untie you.. dont, run." He slowly untied her, and she stayed seated.

He then brought his hand out, wanting her to grab it. She refused until he grabbed her hand, leaving her no choice.

He forcibly, lead her through this place she was in. She was in a basement, but had been led up to a house.

As they roamed the halls, she saw pictures with Malcolm with friends and family. Good, so now she knows it's his house.

He opened a door to a bedroom, and lightly pushed her in. "You sleep here. For now. Goodnight." He said. She ignored him and he shut the door.

She looked around for a clock, and one said 10:27pm. Who knows what brahms could be thinking or doing right now? She had to do something to get in contact with him.

Greta got up and searched the room for any type of phone. There was no windows in the room, so she couldn't escape.

She opened the door slowly, and peaked around to see if she could see Malcolm.

She saw him in the distance, but he was on the back porche, and he was talking on the phone.

There has to be another phone somewhere.. like home phone? Her face lit up once she saw one in the kitchen.

But it was right next to the door, leading to the back Porsche. Shit. She decided to risk it all, and went for it.

She shut the door behind her, and tip toed to the phone.

As soon as she grabbed it, she got down and started to crawl.

She decided not to go in her room, and went into the bathroom instead. She quickly shut the door and locked it.

Her hands were shaking badly, which made it harder to dial in numbers.

She thought about calling 911, but didn't.

She called Mr. and Mrs. Heelshires home phone, hoping Brahms would pick up. "Hurrryyy" Greta mumbled under her voice. She looked around the room and saw a window.

She gasped and tried to unlock it. It was pretty high, so she had to stand on the counter to get it open.

She soon got it open, and started to squeeze through the window.

Malcolm bursted through the door, breaking the lock. Brahms picked up the phone at the last second, but she didn't realize it at first.

"Help!" She screamed out the window. Brahms seemed to hear. "Greta?!" He asked.

Malcolm then pulled her out from the window, causing her to fall right on the ground.

"It's Malcolm! Help!" She screamed.

He grabbed the phone from her. He held his hand over Gretas mouth, and Brahms could hear the mumbled screams.

He slowly held the phone up to his ear.

"Let her go, now!" Brahms said through the phone.

Malcolm quickly hung up once he noticed it was Brahms on the other line.

"You called Brahms?!" He yelled. He seemed to get angry at this, and grabbed her ankles dragging her back into her room. He shoved her in, and said, "now stay!" Slamming the door behind him. She started to cry, and held her legs to her chest.

(Brahms p.o.v)
I heard the phone ring. I slowly got up from the ground, and made my way to the phone.

I hesitated to pick it up at first, but noticed that it was Malcolm's home phone number.

I picked the phone up and heard screaming and my eyes widened.

"Help!" I heard her scream. "Greta?!" I ask.

I heard a male voice in the back, which made me more mad then I already was. "It's Malcolm! Help!" She screamed. I then hear mumbled like screams.

Anger flushes through me. "Let her go now!" I yell.

There was heavy breathing, and he hung up.

Malcolm! Fucking Malcolm! I'll kill him!

I didn't know where he lived at the moment, but I remember mommy and daddy writing the address down for Greta, in case anything happened, and she would need to go with him.

She couldn't have left with him.. he must have taken her.

This made me very angry. I rushed over, looking through all of Gretas things for an address, I came across a paper, and held it up.

Malcolm's number/ address

Number; 657-980-7345

Address; 132, Lakeside Ave

I felt so happy. I can finally kill this guy.

But then I remembered.
I can't leave the house. I didn't want to.. I haven't sense I was 8 years old.

Memories started to fill my mind, which caused me to become more afraid.

But I had to. It was for my Greta.

Mine.

I'll update once I see votes :)