Chapter 3

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. The time reads 6:55am. I groan and drift off to the side.

Remembering what had happened the other night, I instantly think about Malcolm.

Malcolm! Shit. I forgot to get Malcolm.. I won't forget him.. we both will leave.. soon.. but for now, I need to wake up Brahms.

I step out onto the cold hardwood floor and make my way across the hall into Brahms room. I slowly tip toe over to his bed and shake his shoulder a bit. "Brahms.. wake up." I say. I then start to shake his shoulder a bit harder.

He shoots his eyes open and I gasp. He turns his head in my direction and brings up his arm, causing me to jump. I thought he was going to hit me, but it was something much better.

He brought his hand up and tucked my hair behind my ear.

    "Good morning, pretty Greta." He says. I smile and I can feel my cheeks getting hot.

He brings his hand down and his smile fades. "Oh, uh- I'm going to go make breakfast, okay?" I turn around and right before I walk out the door, I hear Brahms call my name. "Greta." I turn back. "Yes?" "Dress me." His voice sounds demanding and my heart drops. "Brahms, your a grown m-" 

"I said dress me." He interrupts. Scared of what he might do, I decide to obey him.

I slowly walk over to him and he stands up, following me with his eyes. I grab his clothes and set them beside him.

I look up at him and our eyes meet, and I quickly look away. He smirks, and I bring my hand up to his shirt and start to unbutton it, removing it from his body. Next, grabbing the shirt and helping him put it on.

How ridiculous. Dressing a 28 year old man.

Then I look back up at him and he does a slight nod. I sigh and start to go lower and bring my hands to the side of his body, just to tease him.

I slide my hands down his body and tug on his pants to remove them. He lets out a low growl, that's how I know it's working. When they're below his knees, I can see his boxers getting tighter.

"You can do the rest now, Brahms." He groans and forms his hands into fists, but accepts. I stand up and walk out of the door, closing it behind me.

Time skip
     After breakfast is ready, I place his plate in front of him and cross my arms. He looks up and doesn't touch his food.

"Are you going to eat?" I ask. He looks back down at his food and back to me. "Are you going to eat with me?" "No, I'm not hungry." He tilts his head and I start to walk out of the room until I hear a loud crashing noise.

I turn back to notice that Brahms threw his plate across the kitchen, causing it to shatter.

"Why don't you love me?" He asks. In that moment I had no idea what to say. Half of me wanted to love him.. but the other half wanted to get the hell out do there. But honestly, I think I was falling for him.

He looked so innocent standing there, completely causing me to be distracted from the broken plate. "I just need time, Brahms." He slowly starts to walk into my direction and I slowly drop my arms and my eyes meet with his. As soon as he got in front of me, I knew exactly what was going to happen.

"Brahms.. can I ask you something.." he nods. "Why do you wear that mask?" "I don't want to talk about that right now.." he says, sighing. His head falls slowly to the ground.

I bring my hand up and carefully bring his head back up, making our eye meet again.

I then bring my hand out from beneath his chin and on his mask, outlining the sides of it. "Can you.. take this off?" I whisper. He doesn't say anything, but brings his hands up and removes the mask.

I bring my hand down and he reveals his face. His eyes doesn't leave mine.

I tilt my head a bit and bring my finger up outlining the scars on his face. He looks to the side, looking a bit uncomfortable, so I bring my hand back down to my side.

He looks back at my eyes, and licks his lip then biting it. His eyes go to my lips and he puts his hands on my hips pulling me in.

I squeal from how hard he pulled me and he apologized.

He brings his head down and we both lean in. Our lips smashed together, and I felt his warm, soft lips. Which felt much better then then mask.

After making out for quite some time, he goes to put the mask on but I stop him from doing so.

He then sets it on the table. "Okay Brahms, why don't you go get washed up?" He nods and makes his way up stairs.

I look back into the direction of the smashed plate and sigh.

I just kissed, brahms.

I told myself I wouldn't, but I did it. I walk into the kitchen and clean the mess that Brahms made.

Vote please ;)