12. Teasing

Aria's POV

I woke up from the sun shining bright through the window. I felt someone's arm on my left side and when I turned to look behind, I saw Elijah sleeping peacefully.

Then all yesterday's events came back to me. I smiled and blushed when I remembered what he did to me last night.

It was the best night in my life.

I slowly turned on my other side, so I was facing him. He looked so cute while sleeping.

"You're staring." Elijah suddenly spoke huskily. I have to say that his morning voice is super sexy.

"Good morning, Elijah." I ignored his statement and pecked him on the lips.

"Good morning, sweetheart." He smiled and opened his eyes. He pulled me into a long kiss and I didn't have time to notice when he was on top of me.

After so many years of not being together, obviously made us pretty horny.

It's not that I mind that Elijah wanted to repeat last night. But I just really wanted to tease him a little bit again. I think it will become my hobby if I continue that.

I broke the kiss and pushed him a little bit so he wasn't laying fully on me. When I did this, Elijah looked at me confused with pouty face.

"Hold your horses. I really want to repeat our last night too, but there's one thing I want more."

"And what is that thing, my dear?" He asked eagerly. I brought my lips towards his ear seducively and said.

"Food." And with that I pushed him of me and got up from bed. I found his shirt laying on the floor and put them on, since someone teared my dress apart.

While doing all of this I heard Elijah growl lowly. Then I remembered that I was absolutely naked. But I didn't really care. He still saw and touched every part of my body last night.

When I turned around, now my body covered with Elijah's shirt, I found him laying on his stomach with his face buried into the pillow.

"Pancakes?" I asked and he nodded still with his face into the pillow. I chuckled and went to my room to clean up a little bit.

***************

I was mixing pancakes' batter when too arms wrapped around my waist. I ignored Elijah and continued to mix. When he didn't get any reaction from me, he started placing light kisses on my neck. I bit down my moan and managed to say.

"Elijah, don't disturb me, when I'm making breakfast. You want to eat, right?" Elijah turned me around and pressed me against kitchen counter.

"I do. Just not for breakfast." And attacked my neck with little sweet kisses again. I wriggled out of his arms.

"Bad for you. I want my breakfast and nothing will stop me. So shush!" I waved with my hands for him to keep the distance. Elijah made a pouty face and sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen, while I continued to make pancakes.

And I thought that Elijah was a matured brother.

When I put all pancakes in the big plate, we started to eat them while talking.

"Have you made any plans for today?" I looked suspiciously at him.

"No, but..." Elijah started, but I cut him.

"Perfect! That means that we are going to stay here for the rest of the day. I want to swim whole day."

"If you say so." I think he understood that I'm not going to change my mind today.