1. Wolfie Wolf What?

Chapter 1.

Wolfie wolf what?

"Mom! Do I have to go?" I whine.

It's the annual Alpha/Beta meeting in Fresno, California and I don't wanna go.

Why?

Well for starters they are boring!

Like extremely boring, like I am for sure gonna fall asleep boring!

Second well I will be stuck in the hotel room for hours because I can't be in the meeting and also because well my dad doesn't want me exploring. He thinks I'm gonna cause some kind of trouble. Like who gets in trouble in a place they barely know?

Me trouble? No.

Okay maybe; there was this one time I almost got arrested with Jeremy, let's just say that the Alpha's son and the Beta's daughter in jail is bad, especially for the elders; okay I am trouble but so is Jeremy.

"I'm going to Miami with my friends and you can't stay here without your parents," she explained.

Mom is always on a trip; last month she was in Vegas.

She's never home, dad lets her do whatever she wants because they love each other. Every time she gets home it's with luggage full of clothes, and some small objects for us.

Little rich mothers, always being selfish but gotta love them, am I right?

"Mom! Fine!" I say waving my hands dramatically in the air and heading to my room.

My thoughts immediately shifted to that stupid meeting; why did I have to go?

Why did Jeremy get to stay here?

He is in trouble too.

And at last I kick back and decide to give this packing thing a try.

_____________

My dad being the Beta of Grey Moon Pack, has to go with Alpha Sam everywhere especially to these boring meetings.

Why doesn't Jeremy have to come?

He's the Alpha's son for damn sakes!

It's going to be soooo boring without him here.

It's a two hour drive to Fresno and every Alpha and Beta from around the country are here; even Alpha Adam.

Alpha Adam, is the youngest Alpha in the world, he's only 21, he is also the Alpha of the world's most powerful, largest and dangerous pack, The Dark Purity pack.

Let's just say not a good person, at all.

I heard that he has anger issues.

Disrespected an elder, no one disrespects an older; the elders are retired powerful alphas that are in charge of how the packs act or how their leaders act or handle things.

The point is that Alpha Adam is not a nice person and I've never met him and I never will.

He really scares me; I've heard many things about him and they are not good things at all.

I heard he has a really bad temper as well, poor girl that has him as a mate.

What if he rejects her?

My mind shuffled to that poor girl; he is an awful man, everybody knows it.

I really hope he shows her his lovable side, which I seriously doubt he has.

I always thought that every wolf has a soft spot for their mate; but Adam? I don't even think he has a soft spot for his own mother.

"Earth to Astrid, Earth to Astrid" I hear Alpha Sam say.