13.I spy with my little eye a bitch ass liar

Chapter 13
I spy with my little eye a bitch ass liar

I wake up and see someone next to me, I remember Jackson was here last night. I try getting up but one Jackson had a grip on my hand, and my whole body was sore. I finally manage to get up and wince in pain.

"Sore?" I hear Jackson ask.

I turn to look at him and he has eyes full sleepiness and exhaustion.

"Yeah, I'm sorry you had to deal with me all night because I didn't let Adam help me with the pain" I say nervously.

"Hey it's okay, I'll be here no matter what" he said smiling.

"Well since you stayed up all night taking care of me, well I'll reward you with breakfast in bed and Netflix all day!" I cheer.

"Will you be here?" He asks.

"No, I have beta stuff to do" I explain.

"Oh I don't wanna be a bother" he said.

"Nonsense! You are my personal healer that deserves to be rewarded" I say laughing.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

I see Jeremy and his family in the dining table when I arrive.

They all turn to me and my stomach started to flip. I put on a humble smile and the first one to smile back was Alpha Sam.

"Long night?" I hear Alpha sam ask. I turn around to see him and give him a slight nod.

I return back to cooking and I hear Jeremy sigh.

"I'm proud of you Astrid, you survived heat and we saw Adam here. He left mad so I suppose you didn't give in" He said. I smile at the sound of that, I was proud of myself as well.

"I'm proud of you as well Jeremy. You didn't go in heat but you decided to help your mate" he said. At the sound of those words coming out of Alpha Sam's mouth, my blood started to boil. He gave in so easily and it made me sick.

I finished making the pancakes and chopping fruits, I got a tray and started walking upstairs.

I arrive to my room, where Jackson was, and I was half crying. He doesn't even like her and he gave in.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

I arrive to the living room and see it's messy, my OCD starts to kick in and I grab a broom and decide to get to work. After cleaning for a minute I got bored. I looked around the house and realize I was home alone, I walk to my turntable, which I missed when I was at Adam's and put on music.

I was currently on top of the sofa cleaning the picture portraits hanged on the wall and dancing.

"Looks like you're having fun" I hear. I quickly turn around and my cheeks started to blush. I see Jeremy standing at the front door smiling. I look at him and roll my eyes and went back to work.

"You can't ignore me forever" he says waiting for my reaction.

If I were faking being mad I would have already started an argument but no. I don't even answer him and keep cleaning and dancing.

"I guess you can" he said with sadness in his voice.

I turn around to look at him and he was frowning, sadness and regret filled his eyes.

"Do you regret mating her?" I say unexpectedly. He let out a sigh and looked down at the floor.

"I can't regret it" he said unsure of his words.

"But do you?" I ask.

"Yes" he said.

"I spy with my little eye a bitch ass liar" I scream and hear him giggle a bit.

"I'm serious" he said.

I stare at him in disbelief, he regrets mating her.

"Yes, we had an amazing time last night but Astrid, she isn't you" he said looking at me straight in the eyes.

"No, stop. You love her" I said trying to convince him.

"No, Astrid you stop! You love me and you can't deny that!" he said frustrated.

"Hey, calm down" I say getting away from him. His eyes were full of rage and he was scaring me, I've never seen him like this. He grabs the glass cup from the coffee table and throws it straight into the wall next to me. I duck to take cover from the glass that is currently flying everywhere but I failed. I let out a scream of pain, I take a look of my arm and see glass stuck in my skin and blood everywhere.

"Stop" I plead scared of him.

"You stop! Just say it!" he commanded. He grabbed the vase of roses that was next to him and let out a frustrated scream and decided to throw the vase as well above my head. I duck trying to avoid the flying glass and once again I fail. This time I felt the glass hit my back, neck and shoulders. I let out a scream and see Jackson come running downstairs from my room.

"What the hell!" I hear his yell. He looks at Jeremy, who is currently in anger mode, then takes a look at bloody me. I suddenly felt myself collapse on the floor and see Jackson launching towards Jeremy, which had another vase at hand. I suddenly see Alpha Sam enter the living room and come running towards Jeremy, well I don't even know if that was Jeremy or someone else, I didn't recognize him. The Jeremy I know would never hurt me and this Jeremy wants me to die.

I let out a small yelp for help and pain and see Jackson running to hold me. He looks at all the glasses stuck into my body and immediately grabs my hand to ease the pain.

"You okay?" He asked seriously scared.

"Yes, I like having glass stuck to my body. It's an unusual hobby of mine, no shit man I'm dying" I say sarcastically to make the best out of this situation. He lets out a small laugh and immediately asks Alpha Sam where the pack hospital was. I suddenly felt numb and weak, in a a matter of minutes I blacked out.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

I wake up to the sound of guys arguing.

"Can you guys shut up" I say and they all stay quiet. I still had my eyes closed and all I saw was black. I then started feeling dizzy, have you ever had your eyes closed and then start seeing some trippy colors and shapes? Well that was me right now, I honestly thought I was high, well I probably are with all the drugs in my system to ease the pain. I finally open my eyes and see Jackson, Harry and Adam.

"What are you doing here?" I say harshly.

"Jackson called me" I hear Harry say in confusing. I let out a laugh and tell him that you were talking to Adam and not to him.

"He called me as well" Adam responded and I shot a glare towards Jackson.

"What? You needed him" he said defending his justification. I roll my eyes and look at Adam.

"Finally took some time off from planning your beautiful and magical wedding" I scoff.

"I'm not marrying her" He said, my eyes shot wide open and my mouth almost hit the floor.

"Why were you marrying her? I'm your mate" I whisper.

"My beta promised to not hurt you if I did, but I realized that I was scared of loosing you but getting married with her would mean loosing you" He said with a kind heart.

"Really?" I asked, he had touched my heart and I immediately forgave and believed him. I don't know if it was because of how hurt I was because of Jeremy or because of the mate bond, but I was glad I forgave him. I can't loose him either. He was my everything and deep inside his heart he knew it and inside mine I knew I was his forever.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Hey guys I decided to update earlier than usual because you all have been amazing!!!