Epilogue

Ayaat drops her crayons, which she had used to fill inside the apple, which her father had drawn in her book, as her mum calls.

"Ayaat jaan," Noor picks up, her 3-year-old daughter then places her on a bar stool.

She gives her a bowl of porridge to eat. She has hazel eyes, quite captivating, a stubby nose and a round face – a mixture of the diverse genes.

Even though she looks so much like her father, she has gotten the dominating instinct, from her mother.

Her father had been working today, giving the CEO, some rest.

Noor hadn't slept properly for a week, stressing about the delayed packaging, which was to arrive by Sunday, but, was postponed.

She clears the table, before lifting Ayaat off of the stool.

Ayaat goes back to coloring.

~~~

"Habibti," Fahad calls out for Noor. Noor and Fahad had learned each other's language – Fahad had learned Arabic, while Noor had learned Urdu.

"Coming," She drops the files which she had been evaluating, in order to greet her husband.

"Asalamualikum," She greets him, with a smile.

"Walaikumasalam," He wraps his hands, around her torso.

"Huggy!" Ayaat calls out and manages to squeeze between her parents' embrace.

She loves hugs.

~~~

Amir had been doing great, in general. He and Safiya had gotten married, last year, just after Sahil's and Shifa's wedding.

A lot of hearts had joined, inspired by the CEO and her Employee!

Four years have gone by. Hearts have been mended, scars had healed. Allah has his own way, with controlling. Every story had a happy ending, after all.

Fahad and Noor are blessed with Ayaat – a proof of their love, Amir's leg has been improving, Shahina's husband - Aleem has returned, Ameena is happy with Kasim; everyone had their own piece of happiness.

Ease eventually came to them, after hardships. Happiness has come to them, after battling with concealed sorrows.

Their story hasn't ended – life is unexpected, the loops of the roller costar of life, aren't far away, it has just begun. Just hold on, buckle up, as you speed across life.

~The End~ 

~~~

Alhamdulilah! This book has officially ended :')

Thank you again for all the support. Without all of you, this book wouldn't have reached the #123rd position, in the Spiritual's Hot List.

Jazak Allah Khair.

Your support is always appreciated. Also, tell your Non-Muslim friends to read this book, because, this isn't just a book, for Muslim readers.

Thank you, again.