Chapter 27

Naoki gained back her consciousness, she didn't know how much time passed since shisui did his deed.. but she was sure that at least a day passed.. but in all honesty.. it wasn't just one day but a whole two weeks...

she was laid down on a bed but with her hands, feet and legs tied up. She kept her eyes closed and pretended to be asleep. She tried to stay calm and concentrate on her surroundings, there was no one but her inside the room.

She deemed it safe and opened her eyes to observe her surroundings more accurately. There was one window, one door, a few chairs and the bed she laid on..

Naoki guessed that other than just the rope she was also sealed from her chakra.. one thing she couldn't understand was why her dad hadn't come yet..

Luckily she could still communicate with her brother and kurama, which she decided to do

'Kurama.. nii.. I got kidnapped..'

'Nao! You're finally responding'

'Eh?'

'We tried to get in contact with you but it didn't get through..'

'But all that aside.. nao what happened, be as detailed as possible and please include where you are located.. if you happened to know'

Naoki started her story with how she saw kakashi and followed him.. but eventually got lost and ended up in the woods.. she then continued on about how she saw a fight further ahead and the ones involved where shisui, Itachi and some blue fish.. and she finished her story by saying that shisui kidnapper her and brought her to some room..

'Can you sense beyond the room?'

Naoki frowned.. not that they could see it

'I can't.. I think they sealed the room.. right now I'm all tied up and my chakra is sealed too..'

Naruto sighed

'The situation is getting worse..' he complained

'How so..?'

'Tou-chan can't teleport to you because someone erased the seal.. somehow.. and when he teleported to his kunai that you should have had with you he ended up in some random inn..'

'.. i.. I see' Naoki said hopelessly

'Any other news to top that?'

'... sasuke left the village to pursue.. Orochimaru' naruto said bitterly

Naoki took a long time to process the information she just got..

'What? He left? I don't follow..'

Naruto saw about to explain the situation but kurama beat him to it

'The kit and the sage went on a journey, that much you know right'

Naoki nodded

'During the journey, Akatsuki aka the blue fish and Itachi came in contact with the kit while the sage was busy with a girl..'

'Uh-huh, and next?'

'Sasuke had been following them to us and fought against Itachi.. it didn't end well for him..'